home theater design san jose image
Katherine
do you find them good and helpful?
what are its effects on you and your life and activities?
is it important ?if so why?if not why?
any ideas in this topic is acceptable.
help me with my lecture
tanx from all of you
Answer
Great Answers from Charles W and Needleworker !!
My primary hobbies are: Model Building, Model Railroading, Computer-based Model Railroading, Theater Set Design, Photography, Reading, Woodworking, Yahoo! Answers, and Painting / Sketching.
Yes, I find my hobbies helpful: they help me to relax after a long day or week of work, OR to break up the monotony of the day.
My Model building and Railroading started when I was 9 years old, and have had some interesting effects: I grew up near a Naval Air Station, and developed a love of Navy airplanes... I built almost every model I could find, I could identify airplanes on sight (and sound in some cases). This led later to me getting my glider pilot's license at 15 years of age, my pilot's license at 16, and my multi-engine and commercial licenses at 18. I ended up flying for the US Navy from 1985-1999 !!
After the Navy (during Operation Enduring Freedom) I ended up building several hundred models for friends still in the service... at a small profit each that really added up !!
The modeling and set-design also pushed me into studying History... you can't really do something right unless you KNOW the subject, how it's used, how it evolved, etc. I ended up getting my degree in History and later my Masters degree in History also... after the Navy I taught high school history for a number of years.
The Model Railroading has given me a number of life-long friends... for a number of years I didn't have the SPACE to have my own layout so I joined a local club and worked on their layout. Making the buildings for model railroads has had a similar effect for me as it did for Charles W: I didn't become an architect, but HAVE designed two of my homes, have used the skills to build our barn, plenty of fences, and several small buildings.
Due to the recent economic troubles, I shifted from physical railroading and started tinkering with "Rail Simulator". On the computer, I can build and operate a "model" railroad of a size I couldn't even IMAGINE building in a physical model. I'm about to SELL my recent route that covers the San Francisco - San Jose - Oakland - Stockton - Sacramento area of California.
Woodworking is VERY helpful here on the ranch... I can build many useful and needed objects... saving a lot of money !!
Good Luck with your lecture.
Great Answers from Charles W and Needleworker !!
My primary hobbies are: Model Building, Model Railroading, Computer-based Model Railroading, Theater Set Design, Photography, Reading, Woodworking, Yahoo! Answers, and Painting / Sketching.
Yes, I find my hobbies helpful: they help me to relax after a long day or week of work, OR to break up the monotony of the day.
My Model building and Railroading started when I was 9 years old, and have had some interesting effects: I grew up near a Naval Air Station, and developed a love of Navy airplanes... I built almost every model I could find, I could identify airplanes on sight (and sound in some cases). This led later to me getting my glider pilot's license at 15 years of age, my pilot's license at 16, and my multi-engine and commercial licenses at 18. I ended up flying for the US Navy from 1985-1999 !!
After the Navy (during Operation Enduring Freedom) I ended up building several hundred models for friends still in the service... at a small profit each that really added up !!
The modeling and set-design also pushed me into studying History... you can't really do something right unless you KNOW the subject, how it's used, how it evolved, etc. I ended up getting my degree in History and later my Masters degree in History also... after the Navy I taught high school history for a number of years.
The Model Railroading has given me a number of life-long friends... for a number of years I didn't have the SPACE to have my own layout so I joined a local club and worked on their layout. Making the buildings for model railroads has had a similar effect for me as it did for Charles W: I didn't become an architect, but HAVE designed two of my homes, have used the skills to build our barn, plenty of fences, and several small buildings.
Due to the recent economic troubles, I shifted from physical railroading and started tinkering with "Rail Simulator". On the computer, I can build and operate a "model" railroad of a size I couldn't even IMAGINE building in a physical model. I'm about to SELL my recent route that covers the San Francisco - San Jose - Oakland - Stockton - Sacramento area of California.
Woodworking is VERY helpful here on the ranch... I can build many useful and needed objects... saving a lot of money !!
Good Luck with your lecture.
which MLB teams have the smallest baseball feilds????
corey
Answer
capacity
McAfee coliseum (athletics): 34,077
tropicana field (rays): 36,048
dolphins stadaium (marlins: 36,331
fenway park (red sox): 37,000
PNC park (pirates): 38,496
kauffman stadium (royals): 40,753
minute maid park (astros): 40,950
wrigley field (cubs): 41,000
comerica park (tigers): 41,782
nationals park (nationals): 41,888
great american ball park (reds): 42,059
progressive field (indians): 43,000
comiskey park (white sox): 44,000
camden yards (orioles): 49,000
dodger stadium: 56,000
yankee stadium: 57,545
i gave you the smallest capacities and some others (not all of them) all the way up to the largest, yankee and dodger stadiums (57,545!!!)
cisco field (proposed to be finished in 2012) would be the smallest actual field
Cisco Field is a proposed ballpark in Fremont, California. It would be the new home of the Oakland Athletics and may open as early as 2012, replacing their current home at McAfee Coliseum, where the team has resided since their move to California in 1968. This stadium would mark the first time that the A's franchise has received a brand new stadium in which to play since the completion of Shibe Park in 1909.
The plan calls for the 240 acres (1.0 km²) to be developed into a combination of commercial, retail, and residential spaces in addition to the construction of a 34,000-seat baseball only facility. It will be the smallest stadium in Major League Baseball. The planned development is similar to the Santana Row development in nearby San Jose, California with the addition of the baseball park. The planned name for the park is Cisco Field as first announced by the Fremont city council after meeting with Wolff on November 8, 2006. The stadium will be privately financed primarily from sales of the surrounding "ballpark village" residential and commercial properties to offset the cost of the stadium. The site plan proposes 520,000 square feet (48,000 m²) of commercial space adjacent to the ballpark, and would include a hotel, restaurant, movie theater and several parking garages of varying size. Its plans also call for 2,900 homes. More than 580 of those residences â including 12 each behind the left- and right-field bleachers â would be sprinkled into retail space north and east of Cisco Field, a 32,000-seat stadium with an estimated $450 million price tag. In addition, 2,318 town homes would be built on 115 acres (0.5 km²) south and west of the ballpark. The housing will be built in phases, and designs show that a 41 acre team-owned parcel would provide nearly 6,000 parking spaces until the town homes are built there. The earliest the stadium would open is for the 2011 season.
capacity
McAfee coliseum (athletics): 34,077
tropicana field (rays): 36,048
dolphins stadaium (marlins: 36,331
fenway park (red sox): 37,000
PNC park (pirates): 38,496
kauffman stadium (royals): 40,753
minute maid park (astros): 40,950
wrigley field (cubs): 41,000
comerica park (tigers): 41,782
nationals park (nationals): 41,888
great american ball park (reds): 42,059
progressive field (indians): 43,000
comiskey park (white sox): 44,000
camden yards (orioles): 49,000
dodger stadium: 56,000
yankee stadium: 57,545
i gave you the smallest capacities and some others (not all of them) all the way up to the largest, yankee and dodger stadiums (57,545!!!)
cisco field (proposed to be finished in 2012) would be the smallest actual field
Cisco Field is a proposed ballpark in Fremont, California. It would be the new home of the Oakland Athletics and may open as early as 2012, replacing their current home at McAfee Coliseum, where the team has resided since their move to California in 1968. This stadium would mark the first time that the A's franchise has received a brand new stadium in which to play since the completion of Shibe Park in 1909.
The plan calls for the 240 acres (1.0 km²) to be developed into a combination of commercial, retail, and residential spaces in addition to the construction of a 34,000-seat baseball only facility. It will be the smallest stadium in Major League Baseball. The planned development is similar to the Santana Row development in nearby San Jose, California with the addition of the baseball park. The planned name for the park is Cisco Field as first announced by the Fremont city council after meeting with Wolff on November 8, 2006. The stadium will be privately financed primarily from sales of the surrounding "ballpark village" residential and commercial properties to offset the cost of the stadium. The site plan proposes 520,000 square feet (48,000 m²) of commercial space adjacent to the ballpark, and would include a hotel, restaurant, movie theater and several parking garages of varying size. Its plans also call for 2,900 homes. More than 580 of those residences â including 12 each behind the left- and right-field bleachers â would be sprinkled into retail space north and east of Cisco Field, a 32,000-seat stadium with an estimated $450 million price tag. In addition, 2,318 town homes would be built on 115 acres (0.5 km²) south and west of the ballpark. The housing will be built in phases, and designs show that a 41 acre team-owned parcel would provide nearly 6,000 parking spaces until the town homes are built there. The earliest the stadium would open is for the 2011 season.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar