what is a good home subwoofer for gaming?

affordable home theater ideas
 on Last year we had a small summit at Lake Michigan College (South Haven ...
affordable home theater ideas image



Matthew


see i jus recently renovated my room and looking for some new equipment so i though i would get a theater system for my xbox 360 n to play music xD^^ so im asking what is a good home theater system with a large subwoofer cuz ye i want one hahah something affordable and long lasting


Answer
First off, what is your idea of affordable?

Second, if you want something long lasting, I would suggest staying away from the Home Theater in a Box systems. These are absolute junk. I wouldn't take one that someone gave to me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882290113&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Home+Audio+Speakers-_-Polk+Audio-_-82290113
This is a pretty respectable 5.1 Polk Audio speaker system. It has an 8" subwoofer, which would be fine for gaming since you will be listening at close proximity. These speakers, paired with one of Yamaha's entry level 5.1 receivers would make a great, entry level sound system for $450 or less.
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=yamaha+5.1+receiver&cid=3880658004547672097&ei=TR07TI2JLqLuwAWaobiODg&sa=title&ved=0CBcQ8wIwATgA#p

Sure, you could get a home theater in a box for half this amount, but the sound quality would suck balls and I would be surprised if it even waited until the warranty was up before malfunctioning.

Which is better to live and work in japan, hawaii, korea, or france?




Megan


Looking at
Japan: Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo
Hawaii: The Big Island
Korea:Busan, Andong,Bundang,Jeju,Incheon
France: Paris,Rouen,Midi-Pyrenees
Any other ideas welcome. I'm looking for the future at places that would higher an English major (if not a phd at that point) as well as have good educational, health, and cultural surroundings for the possibility of a single parent household. I do know my family is thinking of Hawaii someday but, as I would at that time be at most my middle 30s I want to know a good place for me. I love historical sites and great landscapes as well as the theater. I am a big fan of asian culture but, I am looking for a place that would be affordable and have many benefits. What are your thoughts?



Answer
I currently live in Tokyo, have lived in Korea for about 2 years, and have a home on the Big Island. I haven't been to France and have zero desire to go there. From the other three I would choose the Big Island, my wife however would prefer Tokyo. I would choose the Big Island because of the weather, stateside conveniences, roads, and the beaches. My wife would choose Tokyo because of the convenient public transportation, safety, shopping and the convenience of living in Japan, she is Japanese so it is convenient to her. I found Korea to be a little harsh in my opinion. All three of the places can be isolating to outsiders.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar