home theater seating at best buy image
Maria Spai
I want to know the reasons families/households buy family recreation equipment such as pool tables, arcade games including touch screen and stand up, foosball tables, bars, home theater seating, etc?
What are the purposes?
Why does your house need these?
How did you decide to buy?
And any another great advice you may want to give!
Thanks!
Answer
I have a pool table in my home and I play on it everyday. Playing pool is by far my favorite hobby as I think it is fun and challenging
I have a pool table in my home and I play on it everyday. Playing pool is by far my favorite hobby as I think it is fun and challenging
How do I connect a vibration motor to a home theater system?
Brenden
I found a couple vibration motors and I want to put in my furniture in sync with my home theater system. Like a game controller vibrates when you get hurt I want to have them shake with my subwoofers. How do I do this? I don't know they plug in, I haven't bought them. I was looking at the Dayton 5FTT3 motor if that helps.
Answer
Can't find that model on the PE web site, edit with the PE part#.
These basically work a lot like speakers, they need an amplifier. I really can't recommend them in general.
You really need some heavy duty linear motors in an X:Y:Z axis to do this right. http://www.aerotech.com/products/motors/blm.html Unfortunately this isn't really a viable option unless you plan to sink a ton of money into it. It would be cool though, your chairs would need seat belts!
As for the typical "Bass Shakers" however these just can't get low enough in frequency to do any good, they vibrate the chair, they don't shake the chair. They're just plain annoying! You will be better off building some massive subs that can get well below 20 Hz and then you won't need or want shakers in the chairs.
mk
Can't find that model on the PE web site, edit with the PE part#.
These basically work a lot like speakers, they need an amplifier. I really can't recommend them in general.
You really need some heavy duty linear motors in an X:Y:Z axis to do this right. http://www.aerotech.com/products/motors/blm.html Unfortunately this isn't really a viable option unless you plan to sink a ton of money into it. It would be cool though, your chairs would need seat belts!
As for the typical "Bass Shakers" however these just can't get low enough in frequency to do any good, they vibrate the chair, they don't shake the chair. They're just plain annoying! You will be better off building some massive subs that can get well below 20 Hz and then you won't need or want shakers in the chairs.
mk
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar