home theater design app image
Heather Ly
ok how do u put text over a picture making it look like its on a ripped piece of paper like this....
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1860342143243&set=a.1858337093118.101953.1081612400&type=1&theater
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1860343143268&set=a.1858337093118.101953.1081612400&type=1&theater
Answer
open image, use lasso tool to create outline of paper design,
fill with paper tones, add texture of paper or wrinkled lines,
use text tool to type phrase or quote with paper region,
save edit file as psd or jpg as copy,
Photofiltre
http://photofiltre.free.fr/frames_en.htm
PhotoPlus
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/
Gimp
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html
__________
option to use actual photo, type or write out phrase on paper, cut out, and place both paper and picture face down on scanner, scan to editor, save as jpg,
you may be able to use Picnik in Facebook as app, if you already have photo and text clipart, and paste one over the other,
Picnik
http://www.picnik.com/
FotoFlexer
http://fotoflexer.com/
Splashup
http://www.splashup.com/tour/
Aviary - Phoenix
http://aviary.com/home
..
open image, use lasso tool to create outline of paper design,
fill with paper tones, add texture of paper or wrinkled lines,
use text tool to type phrase or quote with paper region,
save edit file as psd or jpg as copy,
Photofiltre
http://photofiltre.free.fr/frames_en.htm
PhotoPlus
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/
Gimp
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html
__________
option to use actual photo, type or write out phrase on paper, cut out, and place both paper and picture face down on scanner, scan to editor, save as jpg,
you may be able to use Picnik in Facebook as app, if you already have photo and text clipart, and paste one over the other,
Picnik
http://www.picnik.com/
FotoFlexer
http://fotoflexer.com/
Splashup
http://www.splashup.com/tour/
Aviary - Phoenix
http://aviary.com/home
..
Droid Incredible or Droid X?
Missy
I've been weighing the pros and cons constantly over the past day or so... I really love that the Droid Incredible has HTC Sense. I love it when the phone opens and it has weather animations coming at you. Like, if it's actually raining outside, it will show that on the phone. Also, the animated backgrounds are interactive when you touch them...I just think that's really cool. That's the main reason why I'm so stuck on deciding here. The Droid X & Droid Incredible's features are pretty neck and neck. The Incredible has Android 2.2 now and that updated the video recorder to 720p hd, which is awesome. They both have 8 megapixels too. So, I can't really pick the X because of the camera. I mean, the Droid X has a very sleek design and the screen is really awesome, BUT that can also be a drawback. I'm a sixteen year old girl with rather small fingers, so I don't know if the Droid X will feel too manly in my hands or not... The both have the same app stores... UGH it's just way too hard picking. By the way, don't mention the Droid 2. Look at the specs. It's obviously way behind the Droid X and Droid Incredible. It just happens to have a keyboard, which is quite stiff to be honest.
As you can see, I'm having a very hard time deciding. I love them both, but I need to pick today.
Answer
Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
A worthy successor to the original Droid, the Android-powered Droid X by Motorola for Verizon Wireless is a pocket-sized home theater with a massive 4.3-inch high-resolution display, HDMI high-definition output with optional cable, and 720p HD video recording capabilities. And the 1 GHz processor provides excellent response for game play, such as the preloaded EA Need for Speed Shift.
http://wireless.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-Android-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B003UESOGA/ref=sh_br_ph_1?tag=partptl-20
..................................
I would like to say you can check out at ebay there are goodproduct available.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=partptl&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dVerizon%2bWireless%2b%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dTails%2bplush%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313
Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
A worthy successor to the original Droid, the Android-powered Droid X by Motorola for Verizon Wireless is a pocket-sized home theater with a massive 4.3-inch high-resolution display, HDMI high-definition output with optional cable, and 720p HD video recording capabilities. And the 1 GHz processor provides excellent response for game play, such as the preloaded EA Need for Speed Shift.
http://wireless.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-Android-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B003UESOGA/ref=sh_br_ph_1?tag=partptl-20
..................................
I would like to say you can check out at ebay there are goodproduct available.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=partptl&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dVerizon%2bWireless%2b%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dTails%2bplush%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar