home theater seating best image
Maria Spai
I want to know the reasons families/households buy family recreation equipment such as pool tables, arcade games including touch screen and stand up, foosball tables, bars, home theater seating, etc?
What are the purposes?
Why does your house need these?
How did you decide to buy?
And any another great advice you may want to give!
Thanks!
Answer
I have a pool table in my home and I play on it everyday. Playing pool is by far my favorite hobby as I think it is fun and challenging
I have a pool table in my home and I play on it everyday. Playing pool is by far my favorite hobby as I think it is fun and challenging
What size resolution would you suggest for a dvd/game projector for an in home theater?
AVBly
I would like to create an in home theater as a surprise for my husbands return home from overseas but I really do not know what to look for. I would like to use a projector to project dvds and possibly ps3 onto a 5 foot wide projection screen in a very dark room in my house, and the seating will be approximately 10 feet from the viewing screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou!
Answer
The main thing for you to consider will be your budget.
Try to fix it in your mind just how much you want to spend, total, on your set-up.
You already have the PS3 to consider (do you already own one?). The PS3 is capable of playing Blu-ray discs, so you already have the High-def source set.
There were problems with older model LCD projectors having a "door screen effect". This has been cleared up in the more recent models. DLP Projectors also had a "rainbow" effect problem, but that has largely been cleared up.
So, while staying within your budget, just look around for the projector (LCD or DLP) that will best fit your needs. There are many models (of both types) to be found that are under $600 and brand new.
The main thing for you to consider will be your budget.
Try to fix it in your mind just how much you want to spend, total, on your set-up.
You already have the PS3 to consider (do you already own one?). The PS3 is capable of playing Blu-ray discs, so you already have the High-def source set.
There were problems with older model LCD projectors having a "door screen effect". This has been cleared up in the more recent models. DLP Projectors also had a "rainbow" effect problem, but that has largely been cleared up.
So, while staying within your budget, just look around for the projector (LCD or DLP) that will best fit your needs. There are many models (of both types) to be found that are under $600 and brand new.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar