I am thinking of moving to Florida to go to school with my Fiance, what is a safe town on the west coast....?

home theater design tampa
 on Design Interiors - Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Florida ...
home theater design tampa image



Mrs!


near Tampa? Any info from Florida residents or any information from anyone who has ever lived in Florida would be much appreciated!!! I am moving from the North East....we need to escape the cold!!!


Answer
North East Manatee County around Parrish would be my choice. Considered a bedroom community to Hillsborough County, you will be within commuting distance of Tampa and many make that commute every day. You will get more bang for your buck in the housing market. There are many new homes built on speculation which have not sold. Those builders are very motivated to move their inventory. The taxes are lower than Hillsborough County. The schools are good. There is a beautiful, brand new USF campus near the airport. The Ringling School of Art and Design is nearby and so is New College. The crime rate is low. There is even a world class ice skating rink. You will be close to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Siesta Key Beach is reputed to have the finest and whitest sand in the world.

Disney is only an hour and a half away and you will be less than a half hour drive to Sarasota which has a rich and diversified art community, including many theaters for the performing arts.

Is broadcast design going to pay well enough to save up and move to Los Angeles?




Michael15


Or, for a more broader of terms, graphic design. I don't know what to do. I am torn between whether I want to be an actor in LA and have my day job or just have my dream day job and not move to LA. I am afraid a graphic design job here where I live won't give me enough pay to save up and move to LA. I would like to do this in the future in relatively short time (4-6 years).

Would graphic design or broadcast design pay be enough to save up to move to LA in the Tampa area? Interestingly enough, there is a motion graphics company down here.

If no, what else would I be good at. I have an average grade on all school subjects. Would working at a movie theatre work? If so, what jobs?



Answer
I don't know - the cost of living in Tampa is much lower than in LA - so the pay is lower too. But, you could get a graphics design job in tampa, really work you butt off to become excellent, then try to get a job in LA.

If you want to pursue acting, you might want to start out closer to home before making the leap. Why don't you try acting in the theme parks in the area - Busch Garden's in Tampa or one of the theme parks in Orlando? There are lots of parks in the area, they are forever auditioning people, and it would be a stable source of income and a way for you to network with other actors. Or, look to Orlando for television shows that are shot there as well as films.

In any event, getting experience here will probably help you should you decide to go to LA to live and pursue your dream. Remember, a dream usually doesn't come through in one felled swoop - but rather in a bunch of circular steps.

Good luck!

C




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar