home theater seating at best buy image
Shelton
I bought $200 home theater speakers... they are sony 540W RMS speakers, comes with two normal speakers and a subwoofer... im thinking that I can use a car adapter to plug my speakers in the car and just put the speakers in the back seat... i know it sounds ghetto... but i wanna see if I can use my speakers in my car... I looked in my garage and found this old Coleman Powermate 400 watt power inverter... it says 800 watt peak... can i use this old power inverter for my speakers? or do i need a better power invevrter that can handle more watts? My car is a 2006 kia spectra EX.
Answer
Yes you can install those in your car. But those speakers were designed for home use. So it might sound kinda weird.
Yes you can install those in your car. But those speakers were designed for home use. So it might sound kinda weird.
Can anyone recommend a website with attractive home theater seating?
ljherrz
We generally like furniture from stores like Arhaus, Restoration Hardware and Ballard Designs. It doesn't necessarily need to be actual "theater seating" with cup holders, etc. (In fact, I would prefer if it wasn't.) However, we would like part of it to recline or have an ottoman. I feel like someone has to make theater seating that isn't a giant leather monstrosity!!
Answer
Why not just buy furniture from those brands you mentioned??? Berkline has a microfiber line along with Fortress, Robinson and Robinson have fabric HT seating...
Why not just buy furniture from those brands you mentioned??? Berkline has a microfiber line along with Fortress, Robinson and Robinson have fabric HT seating...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar