How to build a home theater yourself?




Bart101


how can i build a home theater by myself
where can i get the supplies
also can i hire anyone to do it
also how do the movies show up on your theater



Answer
You mean a dedicated home theater room?

You can simply paint a blank wall with flat-grey paint, put up a projector and a 5.1 sound system and a DVD player.

There are dedicated home theater fourms where members have converted spare room to theater rooms. I strongly suggest you look for these and read the postings about all the issues and ideas others have had.

Help with a cheap home theatre solution?




SD


I am looking for a cheap home theatre solution ($100-200) I am a college student so im just looking for something that can provide with with surround in my bedroom when im watching blurays or playing games. my rooms only a 12x12 at the most so I dont need the sound to travel that far. I also dont mind wires running accross my walls. I dont need a dvd or a bluray player to be included I just want a set or speakers that come with a receiver in a package. If I can get away without needing a receiver and can run the speakers to my tv directly ill be open to listen to any ideas.
I would need a receiver to use those speakers they dont have one built in



Answer
This one is the best home theater.
Onkyo HT-S7200 (B) 7.1-Channel Home Entertainment Receiver/Speaker Package with Dock for the iPod
Technical Details
* 130 Watts per Channel at 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1%
* DTS-HD Master Audioââ¢, DTS-HD High Resolution Audioââ¢, DTS-HD Express
* Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pro Logic IIz Decoding
* Audio and 1080p Video Processing via HDMI (5 Inputs and 1 Output)
* Deinterlacer with Faroudja DCDi Edgeâ⢠(Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) Technology




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar