Phantom
Can anyone please give an idea about the approx. cost for following furniture. I need this to decide whether I should go for a SF or FF apartment because my stay would be around 2 years in Bahrain.
1- Modern Platform Wood bed with side tables, chest and wardrobe.
2- Living Room Furniture Modern artificial leather Sofa set (3+1+1), center and single tables and a center Rug.
3- Modern Glass and wood 4 seater dining table.
4- Sony Bravia 40 inch HD LCD with standard home theater system
5- Crockery and kitchen ware.
Kindly mention approx. cost in Bahrain item wise. It will be quite helpful for me.
Any website with cost details and items online for Bahrain? And if not, which is the best place to buy these items in Manama.
For Red Dragon: Can you please specify the prevailing rent of 1BHK SF in Sun & Sand Building and what services does it offer? Is it a new building with spacious modern looking and good standard apartments?
Thanks in Advance
Red Dragon, can I have your cell number on my email below? It would be of great help to me as I see you really assist expats moving to Bahrain. I assure not to disturb you in odd hours or your work time :)
sheheryarkhakwani@yahoo.com
Answer
I will give you the approximate cost, but bear in mind that there are shops that sell expensive furniture such as Pheobicia, freedom ... etc. and reasonable prices such as Home Center & Home Stores.
1. It ranges from BD400 to BD2000.
2. Leather is costly. I bought my modern sofa set from Phonicia and it is suede NOT leather. It cost me BD900. As for the center table, it does not exceed BD100. Rugs can be expensive depending on the quality. It ranges from BD50 to BD800.
3. I bought mine for around BD300.
4. I bought my Bravia for BD400, home theatre will cost you another BD200+.
5. It can cost between BD100 to BD400
I have mistaken with the name, it is NOT Sun & Sand it is GOLDEN SANDS, and here is their website: http://www.goldensandsapartments.com.
I have known few executives who stayed at that building and they were quite happy with it. I never entered there so I cannot really help you. Enter their website & have a look. There is a number which you can contact.
I will give you the approximate cost, but bear in mind that there are shops that sell expensive furniture such as Pheobicia, freedom ... etc. and reasonable prices such as Home Center & Home Stores.
1. It ranges from BD400 to BD2000.
2. Leather is costly. I bought my modern sofa set from Phonicia and it is suede NOT leather. It cost me BD900. As for the center table, it does not exceed BD100. Rugs can be expensive depending on the quality. It ranges from BD50 to BD800.
3. I bought mine for around BD300.
4. I bought my Bravia for BD400, home theatre will cost you another BD200+.
5. It can cost between BD100 to BD400
I have mistaken with the name, it is NOT Sun & Sand it is GOLDEN SANDS, and here is their website: http://www.goldensandsapartments.com.
I have known few executives who stayed at that building and they were quite happy with it. I never entered there so I cannot really help you. Enter their website & have a look. There is a number which you can contact.
Ideal dimension for home theatre ?
zizourono
We r building a house. Im planning to setup a theatre..currently d room dimensions r 3.93x3.53x3 (lxwxh) in metres..will it suit for a home theatre ? Or can u suggest a great dimension nearing these so tht I can correct it..or what would be a good dimension...d height s 3m fixed..
Answer
1H x1.9w x 2.5L or 2.74m x 4.11m x 6.86m is an average good ratio for a room; but it also depends on the size of the room. the ratio can also vary for the size of the room...Also room dimensions are not as critical as you might think because a lot has to do with what the wall floor and ceiling are made of; if there is carpet or not the amount of furniture in the room and what type of furniture wall treatments windows etc these will actually have a greater effect unless the room is square or something too dimensional....The most modern thinking is that variable dimensions work best a vaulted ceiling for example a; stepped floor covered in carpet with riser seating; walls that are non parallel but that expand to a greater distance apart as they move to the back of the room...you can compensate for non ideal room dimensions by using bass traps in the corners also vary the material on the walls some carpet some wood some plaster columns etc...also movable seating positions that can be adjusted once you have a better idea of where your standing waves are...
1H x1.9w x 2.5L or 2.74m x 4.11m x 6.86m is an average good ratio for a room; but it also depends on the size of the room. the ratio can also vary for the size of the room...Also room dimensions are not as critical as you might think because a lot has to do with what the wall floor and ceiling are made of; if there is carpet or not the amount of furniture in the room and what type of furniture wall treatments windows etc these will actually have a greater effect unless the room is square or something too dimensional....The most modern thinking is that variable dimensions work best a vaulted ceiling for example a; stepped floor covered in carpet with riser seating; walls that are non parallel but that expand to a greater distance apart as they move to the back of the room...you can compensate for non ideal room dimensions by using bass traps in the corners also vary the material on the walls some carpet some wood some plaster columns etc...also movable seating positions that can be adjusted once you have a better idea of where your standing waves are...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar