I need to know everything. Like where to get the stuff from. i could also use some direactions to build it. ( I have to do this for school)
Answer
Ignore answer saying you need to spend boatloads of money at Home Depot and that you have to be a carpenter. Here are some pictures of the Globe Theatre:
http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Uni/Studententheater/img/macbeth/globe-theatre.jpeg [good image of basics]
https://salempress.com/store/images/editorial/globe.jpg [shows stage setup]
http://globe.sliterary.com/images/new%20sl%20globe%20theatre%20floor%20plan%20512.png [floor plan for New Globe Theatre, which is modeled after the original]
http://www.papertoys.com/images/globe-color.gif [you can actually cut these out and fold them to create a model of the Globe]
http://gallery.nen.gov.uk/gallery_images/0708/0000/0304/dscf1730_mid.jpg [good image of audience seating]
You can build this entirely out of popsicle sticks, cardboard, paper, and cardstock. And, of course, some good, strong craft clue. Obviously, you'd want to make the big columns on the stage out of something a bit nicer, so try some wooden rods. Paint them brown to make it look more polished. You can buy all this at any Wal-Mart, Target, Joanne's Crafts, or Michael's Crafts.
Ignore answer saying you need to spend boatloads of money at Home Depot and that you have to be a carpenter. Here are some pictures of the Globe Theatre:
http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Uni/Studententheater/img/macbeth/globe-theatre.jpeg [good image of basics]
https://salempress.com/store/images/editorial/globe.jpg [shows stage setup]
http://globe.sliterary.com/images/new%20sl%20globe%20theatre%20floor%20plan%20512.png [floor plan for New Globe Theatre, which is modeled after the original]
http://www.papertoys.com/images/globe-color.gif [you can actually cut these out and fold them to create a model of the Globe]
http://gallery.nen.gov.uk/gallery_images/0708/0000/0304/dscf1730_mid.jpg [good image of audience seating]
You can build this entirely out of popsicle sticks, cardboard, paper, and cardstock. And, of course, some good, strong craft clue. Obviously, you'd want to make the big columns on the stage out of something a bit nicer, so try some wooden rods. Paint them brown to make it look more polished. You can buy all this at any Wal-Mart, Target, Joanne's Crafts, or Michael's Crafts.
Ready for tonight...?
Did I Do D
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Yeah, so I'm heading to the theater at 8:30, gonna take my seat soon as I complete everything at the register and purchase drinks and candy. I'm gonna sit at the top row. I recommend you buy 5-Hour-Energy. And as everyone is walking in to there seats, I'm gonna laugh at there capes and Dumbledore beards.
I'm from Jersey btw, shout outs to UK because they're going tonight as well. Even though they should have gotten to be first to seen it since it's a British movie. Not Greece, Italy, and The Philippines.
How bout you guys, excited?
Answer
i think im going to stay home and have sex with my girlfriend instead.
i think im going to stay home and have sex with my girlfriend instead.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar