Noah B
I want to have a quality sound system Speakers and a CD player and anything else I need for that. I don't watch TV and don't care much about TV connectivity. But for a good audio surround/ 5.1 system which brand is best?
I was thinking of getting Harman/Kordon system...any ideas or better configurations?
What else do I need to have a high fiedelity sound system at an affordable price?
Answer
Hi. If you don't watch TV then why do you want a 5.1 Audio /Video Surround System ? You wont get High Fidelity sound from a Surround Sound Receiver.All the video processing and the single power supply for the Preamp ,Tuner and Power Amp section degrades the sound.
EDIT. Could you let me know what you actually want.A home theater system, or a sound only system ? Thanks.
Hi. If you don't watch TV then why do you want a 5.1 Audio /Video Surround System ? You wont get High Fidelity sound from a Surround Sound Receiver.All the video processing and the single power supply for the Preamp ,Tuner and Power Amp section degrades the sound.
EDIT. Could you let me know what you actually want.A home theater system, or a sound only system ? Thanks.
Need a new phone, any ideas?
Q. I need a new phone but i want something good yet affordable, like under £110 ? Any ideas??
Answer
Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
A worthy successor to the original Droid, the Android-powered Droid X by Motorola for Verizon Wireless is a pocket-sized home theater with a massive 4.3-inch high-resolution display, HDMI high-definition output with optional cable, and 720p HD video recording capabilities. And the 1 GHz processor provides excellent response for game play, such as the preloaded EA Need for Speed Shift.
http://wireless.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-Android-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B003UESOGA/ref=sh_br_ph_1?tag=partptl-20
..................................
I would like to say you can check out at ebay there are goodproduct available.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=partptl&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dVerizon%2bWireless%2b%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dTails%2bplush%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313
Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
A worthy successor to the original Droid, the Android-powered Droid X by Motorola for Verizon Wireless is a pocket-sized home theater with a massive 4.3-inch high-resolution display, HDMI high-definition output with optional cable, and 720p HD video recording capabilities. And the 1 GHz processor provides excellent response for game play, such as the preloaded EA Need for Speed Shift.
http://wireless.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-Android-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B003UESOGA/ref=sh_br_ph_1?tag=partptl-20
..................................
I would like to say you can check out at ebay there are goodproduct available.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=partptl&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dVerizon%2bWireless%2b%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dTails%2bplush%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar