randomosit
Right now I have a sunfire amp 200x5 and preamp, sony dvp9000es cd?dvd player, Nordost cables all around, And Martin Logan Request, Scripts and Theater center channel speakers as well. I was looking At EAD if I could find one. I sure there are better more affordable amps than Marke Levinson or Krell. Please let me know of any Ideas. Thanks.
Answer
I think that you have to look at a price point. You can get ( HI END ) amplifiers and speakers that cost as much as homes these days. If you are using Sunfire electronics and Martin Logans for speakers, it is very likely that you would have to spend a great deal more for a little better sound quality.
There are quite a few mid to high line amplifiers on the market that would give 85% of the big Levinson's and Krell's. It just depends on how much your wanting to spend. You can try a website called "Audiogon.com" and it's video counterpart, "Videogon.com".
Look into: Parasound, Pass, Bel Canto, McCormack, B&K, Muse, Classe, Bryston, Muse, PS Audio, Counterpoint, Arcam, Odyssey, Acurus and there are many, many more!
**Just a final thought, your Sunfire is every bit as good as any of these on the list, you will almost have to go "Very HI End" to surpass it, like a big Levinson or Krell.
Good Luck!
I think that you have to look at a price point. You can get ( HI END ) amplifiers and speakers that cost as much as homes these days. If you are using Sunfire electronics and Martin Logans for speakers, it is very likely that you would have to spend a great deal more for a little better sound quality.
There are quite a few mid to high line amplifiers on the market that would give 85% of the big Levinson's and Krell's. It just depends on how much your wanting to spend. You can try a website called "Audiogon.com" and it's video counterpart, "Videogon.com".
Look into: Parasound, Pass, Bel Canto, McCormack, B&K, Muse, Classe, Bryston, Muse, PS Audio, Counterpoint, Arcam, Odyssey, Acurus and there are many, many more!
**Just a final thought, your Sunfire is every bit as good as any of these on the list, you will almost have to go "Very HI End" to surpass it, like a big Levinson or Krell.
Good Luck!
Question on Home theatre system .....?
Noah B
I want to have a quality sound system Speakers and a CD player and anything else I need for that. I don't watch TV and don't care much about TV connectivity. But for a good audio surround/ 5.1 system which brand is best?
I was thinking of getting Harman/Kordon system...any ideas or better configurations?
What else do I need to have a high fiedelity sound system at an affordable price?
Answer
Hi. If you don't watch TV then why do you want a 5.1 Audio /Video Surround System ? You wont get High Fidelity sound from a Surround Sound Receiver.All the video processing and the single power supply for the Preamp ,Tuner and Power Amp section degrades the sound.
EDIT. Could you let me know what you actually want.A home theater system, or a sound only system ? Thanks.
Hi. If you don't watch TV then why do you want a 5.1 Audio /Video Surround System ? You wont get High Fidelity sound from a Surround Sound Receiver.All the video processing and the single power supply for the Preamp ,Tuner and Power Amp section degrades the sound.
EDIT. Could you let me know what you actually want.A home theater system, or a sound only system ? Thanks.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar