****Birthday party theme for....?







Your Open QuestionShow me another »
*****HELP! Birthday ideas for...******?
I am turning 12 in August and IKD what "theme" to do! I want it to be at my house and I have a pool and a home movie theater in my basement so I already plan on swimming and watching a movie! it is also going to be a sleepover... I like acting singing and dancing! [i like to plan ahead...!] :) Thx A Lot!!



Answer
Teen birthday
http://purpletrail.com/partytrail/birthday/teens-birthday-party-planning-ideas/
http://www.teenpartyideas.com/
http://www.celebrations.com/teen-birthday-party-ideas?sort=first
http://www.teenpartyideas.com/html/miscellaneous.html
http://parentingteens.about.com/od/partyplanningresources/a/teenbirthday.htm
http://www.party411.com/teen-birthday-party.html
http://www.pink-heaven-party-ideas.com/teen_party_ideas.html
http://www.birthdaypartyideas4kids.com/index.html
http://www.momswhothink.com/birthday-party-ideas/teen-birthday-party-ideas.html
http://birthday.lifetips.com/cat/64634/teen-birthday-parties/index.html

Fun ideas for a teenage girl's birthday party?

Q. I'm thinking about doing a karaoke theme, because we have a home theatre. What do you guys think? Do you have any ideas?

Thanks! :)


Answer
Great idea! you can give guests some sheets with 9.0 10.0 etc ratings to hold up when people are singing, maybe give out special prizes for best group performance, best female solo, worst singing, best air guitar performance, etc etc. you can make up a score sheet for guests to vote for winners or you just decide winners. you can play musical trivia- make up questions about different singers/groups and make out a trivia sheet. for party favors for all your guests make a CD of all your fav songs- make a cute label for them with a pic of you on it with all your party info. see of you can rent/buy soem fogger machines, and some of those lights and disco balls to have up by the stage area.
I LOVE karaoke- been wanting to have a karaoke party forever! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar