Anit P
I want to make a Hi Fi 5.1 Channel Home theater system with high bass. Please tell me which woofer and speakers i purchase and also how to make it.
Answer
Buy and read Vance Dickenson's 'Loudspeaker Design Cookbook.' It's an easy read, and in it's 7th edition. Find it at this website.
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=500-035
As someone already said, you need tools. I couldn't live without my Jet tablesaw and dado stack.
Parts Express has speaker kits that have been designed and tested, if this would be easier for you.
Buy and read Vance Dickenson's 'Loudspeaker Design Cookbook.' It's an easy read, and in it's 7th edition. Find it at this website.
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=500-035
As someone already said, you need tools. I couldn't live without my Jet tablesaw and dado stack.
Parts Express has speaker kits that have been designed and tested, if this would be easier for you.
Virtual Clothing Design Software?
Q. For a theatre contest, we have to design a few costumes. I want to make a computer generated design that I can print out and present. Does anyone know what software I can get quickly and for a cheap price? Or maybe a website that can help me?
Answer
there may not be freeware clothing design tools,
Digital Fashion Pro (no trialware)
http://www.startingaclothingline.com/html/digital_fashion_designer_pro.html
OptiTex 3d fashion design (no trialware)
http://www.optitex.com/
______
you can use illustrator or painting tools, and use of tablet for drawing,
DrawPlus
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/DrawPlus/default.asp
Inkscape illustrator
http://www.inkscape.org/screenshots/index.php?lang=en
MyPaint »
http://mypaint.intilinux.com/
Artweaver
http://www.artweaver.de/home-en/
_______
or draw designs on paper, and scan / upload into computer to edit further,
Gimp ~image editor,
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html
PhotoPlus
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/
__________
Stylezone Online
http://www.stylezone.com/
GirlSense
http://www.girlsense.com/premium/
..
there may not be freeware clothing design tools,
Digital Fashion Pro (no trialware)
http://www.startingaclothingline.com/html/digital_fashion_designer_pro.html
OptiTex 3d fashion design (no trialware)
http://www.optitex.com/
______
you can use illustrator or painting tools, and use of tablet for drawing,
DrawPlus
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/DrawPlus/default.asp
Inkscape illustrator
http://www.inkscape.org/screenshots/index.php?lang=en
MyPaint »
http://mypaint.intilinux.com/
Artweaver
http://www.artweaver.de/home-en/
_______
or draw designs on paper, and scan / upload into computer to edit further,
Gimp ~image editor,
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html
PhotoPlus
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PhotoPlus/
__________
Stylezone Online
http://www.stylezone.com/
GirlSense
http://www.girlsense.com/premium/
..
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar