Q. I am searching for a Panasonic home theater system for my living room that is good. It has to be a Panasonic home theater system as I have heard so many good things about them.
My budget is approximately 500£ for this Panasonic home theater system.
I want the Panasonic home theater system to be a 5.1 as a minimum as I believe that you have to have at least 5 speakers to have a good surround sound.
So what Panasonic home theater system will you recommend and why?
My budget is approximately 500£ for this Panasonic home theater system.
I want the Panasonic home theater system to be a 5.1 as a minimum as I believe that you have to have at least 5 speakers to have a good surround sound.
So what Panasonic home theater system will you recommend and why?
Answer
Hello Maria, for your requirement I will definitely recommend the Panasonic SC-BT230.
This Panasonic home theater system you will without doubt love.
It has a really nice design, that looks great with every tv. It has fantastic sound, simply fantastic. It can be connected to almost everything. And it has an Ipod connector.
It is very easy to setup and everything about it is so cool.
I have put up a link below where you can check it and see what you feel about it. Plus you can read all the great reviews it has gotten. good luck
Hello Maria, for your requirement I will definitely recommend the Panasonic SC-BT230.
This Panasonic home theater system you will without doubt love.
It has a really nice design, that looks great with every tv. It has fantastic sound, simply fantastic. It can be connected to almost everything. And it has an Ipod connector.
It is very easy to setup and everything about it is so cool.
I have put up a link below where you can check it and see what you feel about it. Plus you can read all the great reviews it has gotten. good luck
Using a car subwoofer driver for home theater or PA -- good idea or not?
John Smith
I have a nice LARGE 15" car subwoofer driver made by Boston Acoustics that I bought from a friend but couldn't fit in my car.
I know I could build a box for this sub and hook it up to one of my PA amplifier. But the question is, is this a good idea? Given the right box, will this sub sound good in home theater or will it sound like crap? What about PA use -- will it be loud enough for portable PA use, or will I damage it by playing loud enough to fill a big room?
Is there anything about a car subwoofer's driver (NOT amp or box) that makes it all that different from a home theater or PA driver?
It's a 4 ohm sub. I have a Pyle Pro PA amp that can put out 500 watts at 4 ohms. That's a non-issue here.
I will need to build a box for the sub but I'm wondering if it's worthwhile.
Answer
Yes, there are differences. Not to dramatic between auto and home subwoofers. The difference here is little design differences and compromises to maximize performance in restricted, non audio friendly environments. (like inside a car). Drivers designed for auto applications are made to perform well in a compromised environment. Things like glass, metal, upholstery, at confined and cumbersome angles mean the drivers must perform while resisting the effects of oddly timed sound energy coming back and hitting the diaphragm. So there's a slight loss in overall fidelity potential in exchange for better performance in an area the equivalent opposite of a sound studio. Your Boston Acoustics subwoofer driver will do just fine here. "PA" equipment (Public Address) is constructed differently than home audio equipment. The amplifiers and speakers that we use for replay applications are designed for performance with a "mastered" or "level controlled" amplified audio signal, whereas "PA" amplifiers and speakers are designed and built much stronger, more resilient, tougher. With PA, when someone is playing guitar at a given level, a little tweak with the pick or any little action can create a signal that is 3-4 times more raw and powerful than the audio signal mean. This happens all the time and constantly in live performance. This would trash our home stereo equipment in no time. You can play mastered media over PA equipment, but don't use regular equipment for PA applications.
Yes, there are differences. Not to dramatic between auto and home subwoofers. The difference here is little design differences and compromises to maximize performance in restricted, non audio friendly environments. (like inside a car). Drivers designed for auto applications are made to perform well in a compromised environment. Things like glass, metal, upholstery, at confined and cumbersome angles mean the drivers must perform while resisting the effects of oddly timed sound energy coming back and hitting the diaphragm. So there's a slight loss in overall fidelity potential in exchange for better performance in an area the equivalent opposite of a sound studio. Your Boston Acoustics subwoofer driver will do just fine here. "PA" equipment (Public Address) is constructed differently than home audio equipment. The amplifiers and speakers that we use for replay applications are designed for performance with a "mastered" or "level controlled" amplified audio signal, whereas "PA" amplifiers and speakers are designed and built much stronger, more resilient, tougher. With PA, when someone is playing guitar at a given level, a little tweak with the pick or any little action can create a signal that is 3-4 times more raw and powerful than the audio signal mean. This happens all the time and constantly in live performance. This would trash our home stereo equipment in no time. You can play mastered media over PA equipment, but don't use regular equipment for PA applications.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar