will justin bieber be giving autographs on november 23 at his concert in NYC?




CAVSROCK


and how early should i get there? we were thinking of camping out but that might get chilly.


Answer
I had no idea that Justin Bieber would be having a concert in New York City on November 23, 2011 because his first tour date in America isn't until December 4, 2011 which will be at Rosemont Theatre, Rosemont in Illinois. Justin Bieber usually does not give out autographs at his concerts he only signs autographs when he is doing C.D signings, book signings, or going to interviews like at 'The Today Show' and a few others. At Justin Bieber's concert you just walk in the arena there will be 2 sometimes 3 opening acts before Justin Bieber and then Justin Bieber will come out and perform his songs then you go home. At some concerts with people that aren't that famous like Cody Simpson, Greyson Chance, Austin Mahone they sign autographs after their concerts just because there isn't that many people at Justin Bieber's concerts there's thousands of fans. If you have reserved seats (assigned seats) it shouldn't matter what time you get there but if you wanna see Justin Bieber come out of his car or tour bus you should get there very early like 5-10 hours before the concert starts. Justin Bieber usually shows up at arena's around 7:00 AM or 12:00 PM before anyone gets there. Good luck and have a great time! :)

Anyone want to help a clueless girl with her NYC itinerary?




Sara


Thank you to all of you native New Yorkers who have been helping me with my trip so far. I am still very nervous, but I'm warming up to the idea of taking on the Big Apple alone. I still have SOO many questions and I would appreciate your input! I am going to post below all of the places I definitely want to go and any questions I might have about each place. I would love if you guys could give me input about things I should know about each one. I also will mention again that I am staying in the Upper West Side (West 86th St) and I have 7 days to be there. So many for those of you who know the locations of these places you can help me figure out some sort of itinerary for my trip based on location and stuff. That way I can use my time more efficiently and see more of the beautiful city!
Here they are:

Rockefeller CenterâTop of the Rock: Should I get tickets before I go? Is it worth it to do the 75 minute tour, or skip that and just go to the top? What's the best time of day to go? Sunset? or would that be too busy?

Empire State Building: Is there a point if I'm already doing top of the rock?

9/11 Memorial: Do I have to book a tour for it? Or can I literally just walk up to it and walk around and get the full experience? SHOULD I book a tour and if yes do I have to get tickets in advance?


Crack is Whack playground: Might seem weird as a list item, but I want pictures! Anything I should know? Safe part of town??

Brooklyn Bridge: Am i safe to do so at any time of day/evening? Do I literally just take the subway to the bridge and walk or is there anything else I should know?

Broadway show: Should I just walk up to a TKTS booth in Times Square and book whatever ones available that evening, or should I book one before arrival? If yes to advance, how do I pick up my ticket? Is it worth extra $ for a better seat? Is off broadway just as enjoyable?

Times Square: What cool places in TS should I go? I know its all one big tourist trap, so I am not interested in going to like the M&M store and places like that. But I really don't know what times square has to offer.

DashâKardashian Store: Definitely too expensive for me. Is that okay for me to take a peak around anyway? Or is it gonna be like fricken Pretty Woman? I just want to see it, but I don't want to be unwelcome.

Thrift shops: Where can I find them? I figured New York has got to have some cool ones. Would that be a fun thing for me to do while I'm there?

Central Park: Definitely no walking around at night, got that. Anything else I should know? Are some parts cooler than others? Should I do a horse and buggy ride or just walk? I can't wait to stand in Strawberry Fields!

The Dakotas: No questions really. Just have to see where my favorite artist lived and died

Rooftop Bar: Are there affordable ones for me on the UWS? Do they generally have cover charges and dress codes? If so, can you give me an idea of what those look like?

Burlesque Show: Are these expensive? Dress codes? Cover charges? Which ones would be OK for me to go to? Remember I'm alone and on the UWS!

Staten Island Ferry: It's free right? Do I just walk up to boarding at any time of day and say hey I want on the boat? Are lines pretty long? Best time of day to do this?

Drag Club: I love drag shows! Any good ones in the UWS? Cover charges? Dress codes?

-- In my situation, would it be smart to stay in Manhattan, or should I venture out to some other boroughs? What should I check out in the other ones?

-- I am so scared of the subway. I'm not stupid... unless we're talking about directions. Once I get there, will it be pretty simple to figure out how to use it? I HATE MAPS! and reading one before I go isn't going to help me much I feel.

-- I know Manhattan drinks are pricey. Generally how much is a bottle of a domestic beer at a dive bar? What about a club?

Thank you guys so much for putting up with my cluelessness. I will be posting MANY more questions so bare with me, and I'll take all the guidance and advice I can get! I want to make sure I get the most out of this experience while staying safe and smart.



Answer
Okay, well, I'm not going to answer all of these. There are just too many. But here is my response to some of what you asked:

Rockefeller Center vs. Empire State Building: Well, they're different. I don't see the point of going up to see 2 different views from above. Rockefeller Center is interesting for other reasons, of course. It's a beautiful complex of buildings. There is the tv studio, which you can tour. And the plaza outside the buildings is wonderful to just stroll around. But the Empire State Building is a classic! I would suggest going to the top of the ESB (but buy your tickets either on line or INSIDE the building! Don't talk to any of those guys who outside the building who ask if you are "going up?" They will sell you an expensive combo ticket for the top of the building along with a special ride sort of thing! It's a rip off - and these guys are ANNOYING! My husband works around there and I find them so irritating!)

9/11 Memorial: Don't book a tour. Just walk around and experience the beauty and sadness of the place. Remember, it's a solemn place - treat it as such. (I hate seeing tourist goofing around there! The last time I went, both my teenaged daughter and I both ended up in tears. It surprised both of us.) The tickets are free but if you book ahead online (a good idea to be sure you can get in) they'll charge you a small service fee. Still I recommend booking online.

Crack is Whack playground: I don't think it's odd that you want to go here. Good for you for wanting to get out of the tourist bubble. I would recommend going In the daytime. And just be aware of your surroundings.

Brooklyn Bridge: I woudn't walk across at 2 am, but most times of the day it's fine. I fact, it's too crowded these days!

Broadway show: Unless there's a play you MUST see, I would suggest the TKTS booth. Broadway tickets (and even off-Broadway tickets) are so very expensive it just makes sense to try to get a bargain. Yes, the better seats ARE better! If you can afford it, pay extra. Unfortunately, I can't afford to do that too much! Some advice on buying tickets - even if you are far back, and especially if you're close up, try to get seats as close to center as you can. You'll see better. If you buy tickets at the booth, you won't have too much choice about where you'll sit anyway. At the booth they'll give you the tickets right there. If you buy online, you can sometimes print the tickets out or you can pick them up at the box office. The box offices are always in the lobby of the theater. You can pick tickets up up to a half hour before the performance. If you're in Times Square anyway. You could pick them up even days ahead of time. If you order by phone you'll pick up your tickets at the box office.

Times Square: As a New Yorker, I personally hate Times Square, so I have no opinion about what you do there. My attitude about Times Square is to go to the theater and then get out of there as quickly as possible.

Thrift shops: Many of the really good vintage stores are in different neighborhoods in Brooklyn these days. (My neighborhood of Park Slope has a ton of them.) if you want to stick to Manhattan I'd suggest waking around the East Village (the east side below 14th Street) specifically the side streets between 1st and 3rd Avenue.

Central Park: Look for the Bethesda Terrace and Fountain. It's on the east side of the park in the 70s. (The John Lennon Memorial is on the west side of the park in the 70s.)

The Dakotas: Remember that people live here. Just think how you'd feel if tourists showed up in front of your home every day and gawked. Just keep that in mind.

Staten Island Ferry: yes, it's free and I highly recommend it!

Other boroughs - remember, each borough is the size of a major U.S. city. Before venturing out to another borough, think WHERE do you want to go in that borough. If you DO decide to venture into a different borough, I'd recommend:

Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Park Slope, Brooklyn
Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn (particularly for the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. You could do this the same day you walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.)
DUMBO, Brooklyn
The Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden (they are next to each other)
Astoria, Queens
The museum of the Moving Image in Long Island City, Queens (that's pretty near Astoria.)
Flushing, Queens (for a really authentic Asian neighborhood that's not crowded with tourists.)
The Bronx Zoo
The NY Botanic Garden in the Bronx.

Subways - they're not as confusing as you think. They are fast, safe, and fairly reliable - AND CHEAP! You won't be able to stay on the Upper West Side and see anything if you won't climb onto a subway. I suggest trying a website called Hopstop.com where you'll get VERY explicit directions to anyplace you want to go on the subway (including where to walk when you get off.)

That's all I'm going to comment on. I hope it helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar