Duong H
I plan to buy some new speakers to hook them up with my laptop and my LCD TV. I watch movies and listen to music at home a lot, so sound quality is pretty much the key factor here. That of the home theater systems is great, but I don't want to pay for the DVD or Blu ray player that comes along with the system. Should I still invest in a home theater system, or should I save up to buy some really good computer speakers? Please give me some suggestions! Thanks!
Btw, my budget is around or below $350.
Answer
It depends on how you listen Computer speakers are designed for near field listening where the listener sits relatively close to the speakers where dedicated home theater speakers are designed to filling an entire room with sound and for less intimate sitting...take a look at the Boston Acoustic CS 2310 5.1 speaker system for a good surround speakers system in your price range...also the polk audio RM 6750 but home theater speakers will not play without an AV receiver also....AV Receivers start around $150 and up...If your just going to sit in front of the computer and watch movies then computer speakers would be a better buy....
It depends on how you listen Computer speakers are designed for near field listening where the listener sits relatively close to the speakers where dedicated home theater speakers are designed to filling an entire room with sound and for less intimate sitting...take a look at the Boston Acoustic CS 2310 5.1 speaker system for a good surround speakers system in your price range...also the polk audio RM 6750 but home theater speakers will not play without an AV receiver also....AV Receivers start around $150 and up...If your just going to sit in front of the computer and watch movies then computer speakers would be a better buy....
home theater components?
Biillings
I am trying to create my own home theater but I have no idea where to start
What components do I need to start it?/
I will be using this for a TV/ XBOX
Answer
Your best bet is going to your local independent high end audio video dealer as they carry the better brands of speakers and equipment, and the salesmen at these stores generally have years of experience designing these types of systems.
The chain stores don't have a clue what they are doing and 90% of the gear they carry is of very low quality, so that odds of putting together a decent system from one of these chain stores is highly unlikely.
Most of these high end stores also carry some excellent budget equipment so it doesn't have to be mega dollars, although it does get better with the more expensive gear. So let your ears and budget make the final decision.
I could certainly make my own recommendations, but you did not specify your budget so I would put yourself in the hands of a professional at one of these high end audio stores, Im sure they will design a system that fits your needs and set it up so it works correctly and easily.
Kevin
40 years high end audio video specialist
Your best bet is going to your local independent high end audio video dealer as they carry the better brands of speakers and equipment, and the salesmen at these stores generally have years of experience designing these types of systems.
The chain stores don't have a clue what they are doing and 90% of the gear they carry is of very low quality, so that odds of putting together a decent system from one of these chain stores is highly unlikely.
Most of these high end stores also carry some excellent budget equipment so it doesn't have to be mega dollars, although it does get better with the more expensive gear. So let your ears and budget make the final decision.
I could certainly make my own recommendations, but you did not specify your budget so I would put yourself in the hands of a professional at one of these high end audio stores, Im sure they will design a system that fits your needs and set it up so it works correctly and easily.
Kevin
40 years high end audio video specialist
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar