decorating ideas for a living room/home theater room?




~~Foshizzl


I have a pretty good size room that i am redecorating it is 13x27.
I have black leather furniture and creamy/beige carpet. I have yet to paint. I am up for anything. I want something different. Any ideas or pictures of ideas?? I dont have any pictures, clocks, mirrors anything yet. I wanna do something modern with a flare.
Thanks



Answer
for the theater room, i'd go dark. like forrest, or ox blood, or hershey brown, or even colbalt blue would be dramatic. i've even seen jet black. very nice for a theater room. then the liviing room part, keep it creamy as the carpet and bring in an accent color maybe the one you used for the theater room. possibly, chairs, pillows, art, vase and/or decor flowers. wish i was there to help. sounds like fun!

Teen birthday party ideas?




Mariniac


Hey
Im turning fifteen nov 15th and im running out of ideas!
I always have my party at home and its starting to get really boring but everything i wanted to do is just wayyy to expensive! I cant invite boys to my party so I need ideas on how to have a fun party so there will be no time for girl drama lol



Answer
well, it's your GOLDEN birthday, so decorate in gold, maybe have all the guests dress in gold - or silver and you be the only one in gold? how bout all going to the budget theater to see a movie? go back to the house and make sundaes or pizza.
maybe an 80's party, everyone dress in 80's.
I play this game at my parties - you need 1-2 prizes per person wrapped and in a pile (buy whatever you want, nailpolish, makeup, books, movies, just set a limit on price for prizes and get whatever cool stuff fits the budget) get everyone in a circle and each take turns rolling one dice. first person to get #1 picks a prize and opens it, next to get #2 can either get a new prize from the pile or steal someone else's! and so on and so on until all the prizes are gone and everybody has something. it gets super fun when there's that one really cool prize everybody wants. it can take up a lot of time also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar