Help with a cheap home theatre solution?




SD


I am looking for a cheap home theatre solution ($100-200) I am a college student so im just looking for something that can provide with with surround in my bedroom when im watching blurays or playing games. my rooms only a 12x12 at the most so I dont need the sound to travel that far. I also dont mind wires running accross my walls. I dont need a dvd or a bluray player to be included I just want a set or speakers that come with a receiver in a package. If I can get away without needing a receiver and can run the speakers to my tv directly ill be open to listen to any ideas.
I would need a receiver to use those speakers they dont have one built in



Answer
This one is the best home theater.
Onkyo HT-S7200 (B) 7.1-Channel Home Entertainment Receiver/Speaker Package with Dock for the iPod
Technical Details
* 130 Watts per Channel at 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1%
* DTS-HD Master Audioââ¢, DTS-HD High Resolution Audioââ¢, DTS-HD Express
* Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pro Logic IIz Decoding
* Audio and 1080p Video Processing via HDMI (5 Inputs and 1 Output)
* Deinterlacer with Faroudja DCDi Edgeâ⢠(Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) Technology

gauge wire for surround sound




jacob j


ive got a surround sound home theatre 1000 watt system i need more wire so does it matter wat wire i get to when i get a spool of wire like if i have a 20 gauge wire can i get a better gauge and mix it up or do i have to have the same gauge wire?


Answer
It is always a good idea to buy the thickest wire that you can afford. If you have an 8 ohm load (speakers) then you can run a 20 AWG wire for up to 20 feet. If you are running 40 feet with 8 ohm load, then you need 16AWG. Always run one continuous pair of wires from each channel to each speaker terminal, do not splice wires together. I will attach a wire table in here so you can see the recommended AWG for each load and length. You can always go to Home Depot and buy their speaker wires for relatively cheap prices.

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm#wiretable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar