conchita
I am building a home theater in my basement and don't know what colors to paint the walls. Any ideas or can anyone direct me to a good website?
Answer
Purple and deep blues normally look the best for a room like that. However, it would depend on what else is in the room.
Purple and deep blues normally look the best for a room like that. However, it would depend on what else is in the room.
Cinema Themed Room Ideas?
chad c
Im redoing my room with a cinema theme. I have movie posters, a popcorn machine, a concession sighn, a display case with candies and a projector, any other ideas?
Answer
I have done a number of themed home theaters, and most people do themes of there favorite movies or tv shows. I've done a Star trek theme where it looked like you were on the deck of the ship, cool idea. I've done a Lord of the Rings theme looked cool. I have also done some home theaters to replicate other theaters like Disney's El Capitan in Hollywood.
Its very cool at first but I think personally I might get tired of it pretty quickly.
I would just go for a very cool welcoming look use the right colors, and furniture. That's another thing I would not use the very expensive theater seating that most use but I would rather use some very comfortable cool looking furniture, couches & chairs and set it up in a way that is much more inviting, but yes must be in the best viewing position as well.
Do it in a style that fits the decor of your home, make it comfortable, warm and inviting.
Although doing a Alien theme (from the movie alien) might be pretty cool lol. Or being into Astronomy I would probably do a space theme where it felt like you were in space. The right lighting would be critical. That may not get old lol.
Ether way have fun with it and send me some pictures would love to see it.
Kevin
35 years hi-end audio video specialist
I have done a number of themed home theaters, and most people do themes of there favorite movies or tv shows. I've done a Star trek theme where it looked like you were on the deck of the ship, cool idea. I've done a Lord of the Rings theme looked cool. I have also done some home theaters to replicate other theaters like Disney's El Capitan in Hollywood.
Its very cool at first but I think personally I might get tired of it pretty quickly.
I would just go for a very cool welcoming look use the right colors, and furniture. That's another thing I would not use the very expensive theater seating that most use but I would rather use some very comfortable cool looking furniture, couches & chairs and set it up in a way that is much more inviting, but yes must be in the best viewing position as well.
Do it in a style that fits the decor of your home, make it comfortable, warm and inviting.
Although doing a Alien theme (from the movie alien) might be pretty cool lol. Or being into Astronomy I would probably do a space theme where it felt like you were in space. The right lighting would be critical. That may not get old lol.
Ether way have fun with it and send me some pictures would love to see it.
Kevin
35 years hi-end audio video specialist
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar