home theater furniture ideas image
Bianca
I am going into grade 12 and have no idea what I want to do with my life. I was really interested in architecture but I really can't stand math and wasn't like in love with architecture or anything. What I really love doing is decorating. I also decorate for events. I have a great eye for colour and know what looks good with what. If it was something that I really love doing then I could put up with the math. Doing wedding planners make alot of money? Just wondering.
Answer
You can decorate homes and offices as well as events, and you can also work in theatre and film. Every living room, every office, every hospital room, even alleys full of "garbage", almost anything you see on TV or in a movie or in a play has been decorated to some extent by someone. They may add things, they may take things away, but it's rare for any place to be filmed just as it is in real life unless it's a distant shot of a whole street, and of course if a set is created in a studio then everything from cupboard door handles to curtains and furniture is brought in by the set decorating department. The job description is "set decorator", and further up the ladder is "production designer" or "art director". Hard work, and it takes time to get into, but you can make a lot of money once you're established.
You can decorate homes and offices as well as events, and you can also work in theatre and film. Every living room, every office, every hospital room, even alleys full of "garbage", almost anything you see on TV or in a movie or in a play has been decorated to some extent by someone. They may add things, they may take things away, but it's rare for any place to be filmed just as it is in real life unless it's a distant shot of a whole street, and of course if a set is created in a studio then everything from cupboard door handles to curtains and furniture is brought in by the set decorating department. The job description is "set decorator", and further up the ladder is "production designer" or "art director". Hard work, and it takes time to get into, but you can make a lot of money once you're established.
I want to purchase a good quality leather sectional. Any idea for web sites or national chains?
cookie
We are considering recliners built in to a leather sectional. Should we get all leather or does leather-match look just as good? We would like a low back on the sectional but haven't seen that with recliners built in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Answer
I recently searched long and hard for a leather sectional with reclining action. I found one that is a dark brown, but that appealed to me. It has a lower back then most I have seen, and it is constructed well. It is made by Ashley furniture and is called the Elite. I have found that sectionals advertised as a home theatre sectional have a lower back. As far as the leather match, that is a personal choice. The one I purchased is a leather match and I think it very nice looking. My sectional sits in the middle of a room, so you can see the backside. I cannot tell a difference. Whatever choice of brand you make, be sure to look into some sort of warranty to cover any mechanical problems with the reclining action. Good Luck
I recently searched long and hard for a leather sectional with reclining action. I found one that is a dark brown, but that appealed to me. It has a lower back then most I have seen, and it is constructed well. It is made by Ashley furniture and is called the Elite. I have found that sectionals advertised as a home theatre sectional have a lower back. As far as the leather match, that is a personal choice. The one I purchased is a leather match and I think it very nice looking. My sectional sits in the middle of a room, so you can see the backside. I cannot tell a difference. Whatever choice of brand you make, be sure to look into some sort of warranty to cover any mechanical problems with the reclining action. Good Luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar