where can i purchase theatre used movie chairs?

home theater seating 4 you
 on How To Talk, Or, Primary Lessons In The English Language: William ...
home theater seating 4 you image



W


I need to purchase movie chairs for my home theatre and i don't want to spend more than about $50 or $60 a seat for them. Where can I go to start or purchase some.? I need at least 2 rows of 5 or at least 4 in order to create my vision. Any one have any ideas?


Answer
How about going to the theatres in and around your town and asking if they have any old movie chairs? Or ask them if they know of where you could find some. I'm thinking you would get a lot of answers from them!

Hope this helps.

What do I need to build a home theater?




jenavieve


My brother's moving out and we're going to have an extra room, I'd like to turn it into a home theater. I mean, I know I need a projector and a screen, but do I need speakers? Which brand of projector/ other supplies should i get?


Answer
That depends on what you want. Also, how big is this room? My HT is 19ft x 27ft and I use a projector with a 12ft 2.4:1 screen. If your room is really small it may make more sense to use a flat panel TV. Also if there are any windows that can not be completely blacked out, a projector may not be the best solution.

For audio you need at a minimum an AVR (Audio Video Receiver) and speakers. Ideally you will also have some sort of subwoofer. How big a sound system you need depends on your room size and your taste. Personally I like overkill, the audio system in my HT could fill a full size commercial cinema but I have it packed into an eleven seat HT. You probably don't need that kind of overkill.

Stay away from the so called HTiB systems. These "Theatre in a Box" systems are of poor quality and have very little or no flexibility. If one part fails you throw the entire thing away.

If you could update your question with information about your room and if you just want adequate sound to hear the dialog or if you want a true big cinema experience maybe we can suggest some specific ideas for a system.

mk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar