What kind of surround sound system should I get?

affordable home theater ideas
 on Home Theater Services Oakville Burlington Toronto Wallpaper - AxSoris ...
affordable home theater ideas image



Candy


My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I would like to get him a nice surround sound system for his living room. I have no idea where to begin or what to look for...help please


Answer
Personally, I LOVE Klipsch speaker systems. I have had mine for about 3 or 4 years now, and unless I upgrade to better Klipsch speakers I am never getting rid of them (assuming they don't break or anything). They have some really expensive systems and few more affordable ones, but you would be paying for a really good quality system. If you buy him a Klipsch system, I guruantee he will be very pleased.

Look through all of the home theater systems on their website and see if any work for you. The most expensive ones are on the first page and then they get cheaper as you go through the pages.

Hope this helps and good luck with the birthday shopping.

When did television start to become so popular? When was its turning point?




SIna


After inventing the television, where, when, what, why, or how did television start to become popular? Where was its turning point that made television so popular nowadays?


Answer
Television was initially introduced in 1949 but few people owned one at first. It was pretty expensive. There was NBC and CBS for TV channels. TV became increasing popular because it was entertainment without going off to a theatre for movies. As TV became more popular, it also became more affordable. People would hear about this new thing called television through word of mouth, radio and newspaper. Everybody liked the idea of being entertained and still be able to stay at home. By the 1960s most families had a TV set in their living rooms. The turning point came because people like to be entertained at home.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar