
home theater design decor image
ashloooooo
Hello. I need help coming up with things to get for my home theater. My budget is $3500.
- My preferences include an electric 100"+ screen, and an Optoma projector. I also need a reciever, and a nice sound system.
- In terms of decor, I would like four seats (preferibly leather recliners if possible), attractice lights, and wall decor (maybe acoustic panels?), and I am able to get movie posters. I would like a curtian to go across the screen too.
- If someone could help me come up with a design, product list, it would mean the world to me! I cannot design for my life! Thanks a whole bunch!
- No more than $3500!!!!
Answer
I hate to say it, but the projector and screen could easily reach or exceed $3,500...The seats, lights, curtains and posters cost equally as much...And we haven't even talked about the AUDIO EQUIPMENT...Here's a website to a dealer I vistited who sells what you're asking for...Check out these prices: http://www.definitiveaudio.com/
I hate to say it, but the projector and screen could easily reach or exceed $3,500...The seats, lights, curtains and posters cost equally as much...And we haven't even talked about the AUDIO EQUIPMENT...Here's a website to a dealer I vistited who sells what you're asking for...Check out these prices: http://www.definitiveaudio.com/
In Home theater? What usual attention getter item would you design into the room?
joyceelean
Just like the theater's...what decor would use add that would be way cool..like a popcorn machine?
Answer
Definately a popcorn machine. A mini fridge for cold drinks, and shelves for the candy!
Definately a popcorn machine. A mini fridge for cold drinks, and shelves for the candy!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar