home theater ideas on a budget image
littlebowl
I am looking for a home theater system to go with my tv in my basement. I have a budget of about $400 so i cant go overboard. I would also prefer a wireless set up. If anyone could help with ideas it would be great.
Answer
cant go over board eeh? 400$ is about 2x what most people plan on spending on a system.
but that is good, you can get better stuff with more money.
bassicly, any thine by a major brand is a good buy, sony, kenwood, panisonic ect...
but honestly, i would make my own system, its not hard, just buy something like these speakers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-SPEAKER-SURROUND-SOUND-HOME-THEATER-5-1-CERWIN-VEGA-/160485661245?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item255db0da3d
then buy one of these recievers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMAHA-500W-5CH-HOME-THEATER-RECIEVER-AMP-AMPLIFIER-NEW-/330458737087?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf0e029bf
then buy a nice subwoofer like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DUAL-L12SW-HOME-THEATER-12-home-theater-sub-SUBWOOFER-/360329888832?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item53e555c440
that custom system with the self powered sub will beat any home theater system from a box you can get for under 750$
cant go over board eeh? 400$ is about 2x what most people plan on spending on a system.
but that is good, you can get better stuff with more money.
bassicly, any thine by a major brand is a good buy, sony, kenwood, panisonic ect...
but honestly, i would make my own system, its not hard, just buy something like these speakers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-SPEAKER-SURROUND-SOUND-HOME-THEATER-5-1-CERWIN-VEGA-/160485661245?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item255db0da3d
then buy one of these recievers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMAHA-500W-5CH-HOME-THEATER-RECIEVER-AMP-AMPLIFIER-NEW-/330458737087?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf0e029bf
then buy a nice subwoofer like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DUAL-L12SW-HOME-THEATER-12-home-theater-sub-SUBWOOFER-/360329888832?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item53e555c440
that custom system with the self powered sub will beat any home theater system from a box you can get for under 750$
What home theatre receiver is best for under 300 dollars or for someone on a low budget?
Leothelion
I want to build a 7.1 surround home theatre. I want it to be good quality obviously but i don't know what company is best to look at. I'm on a budget and i work hard for my money so i am willing to do research if someone could help point me in the right direction. i want it to be hooked up to my ps3 and also im in an apt so it doesn't have to be super powerful although i would like it to rock since it is a investment. any ideas????? Thanks
Answer
For good 7.1 you have to spend a bit more than 300 I would suggest sony I have a Sony hooked up to one of my smaller systems and it works great I think it was $400 thats your best bet for 7.1.If your willing to only have 5.1 I agree with the first answer.
For good 7.1 you have to spend a bit more than 300 I would suggest sony I have a Sony hooked up to one of my smaller systems and it works great I think it was $400 thats your best bet for 7.1.If your willing to only have 5.1 I agree with the first answer.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar