home theater seating leather image
BRETT R
For Berkline 090 Black leather Match, straight arm, power recline, and butt kickers (including amp) I got quoted at
2 chairs --$2269
3 chairs --$3,127 inlcuding shipping.
Are there better deals or a better brand of seating for those prices?
Answer
I am looking for the same thing. Where did you get your quote. Check with carolinafurnituregroup.com.
I am looking for the same thing. Where did you get your quote. Check with carolinafurnituregroup.com.
Where can I find good prices (online) on home theater recliners?
Dan
I am looking for a chair like the Corona 7041, but I know there are *many* companies that make similar products ... I'm just looking for a few good sites at which to compare and shop. Thank you.
Answer
I do not know what the Corona 7041 looks like, but Lazy Boy and Lane are well known for quality products, so you may want to try some of these sites:
http://www.lanefurniture.com/Products/Collections1.asp?Roomname=Living+Room&LHF=
http://www.homedecorators.com/Furniture/Home_Theater/
http://www.onewayfurniture.com/home-theater-seating.html
http://www.leather-direct.com/index.php/selection/Home-
http://www.la-z-boy.com/ourfurniture/collections/home_theater.aspx
Lots of luck in your search. Getting ready for football season?
I do not know what the Corona 7041 looks like, but Lazy Boy and Lane are well known for quality products, so you may want to try some of these sites:
http://www.lanefurniture.com/Products/Collections1.asp?Roomname=Living+Room&LHF=
http://www.homedecorators.com/Furniture/Home_Theater/
http://www.onewayfurniture.com/home-theater-seating.html
http://www.leather-direct.com/index.php/selection/Home-
http://www.la-z-boy.com/ourfurniture/collections/home_theater.aspx
Lots of luck in your search. Getting ready for football season?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar