What are some things to do for your 16th birthday in The Woodlands, TX?

outdoor home theater ideas
 on To try for an Outdoor Amphitheater or not | Simpson College SGA
outdoor home theater ideas image



Lauren


I live in The Woodlands, TX and I need ideas for a 16th birthday party:) I'm a girl, obviously, and I don't want party theme ideas, I want to know what fun things we (my friends and I) can do. Also im on budget, so anything like going to a movie theatre or roller skating is out of the question. Hope you can help :) and I am inviting 4 girls to the party.


Answer
What is your budget? Generally going to a skating rink can be fairly inexpensive. Especially for just 4 people. It's been a while since I have been, and prices can vary from location. But I recall it only being about $5 to get in and another $5 if you need to rent equipment. Snacks/Drinks usually are pretty expensive. But if they have vending machines, sometimes they are reasonable. We used to meet a lot of other kids our age there, so your group of 4 could turn into 10 or more.

Movies are getting pricey these days... Its almost better to rent one and stay in the comfort of your own home. Then you can be as loud as you want while you and the girls watch. Plus you can pause/rewind etc.

Another idea if its a warm sunny day is to head out to your local park if you have a lake nearby. Pack a lunch, frisbee, or whatever outdoor time passing ideas you have. Also maybe another great way to meat some people.

Hope that helps!

What do you get for an engagement gift for someone who's been married before?




xdreamer87


My boss is leaving to go to another store so we're throwing a going away/engagement party since she just recently got engaged. She and her husband to be both have been married before.

Most of the people I work with are getting her lingere.. but I want to get a nice gift.. any ideas?



Answer
An engagement party has a specific purpose and that is to formally announce the marriage of Mary Smith to John White. Normally, you do not have to take a gift to an engagement party BUT since your co-workers are buying gifts then you should give a gift also.

Suggestions . . two champagne glasses and a nice bottle of sparkling wine or champagne

A gift certificate to a "new and exciting" restaurant or club

Tickets to see their favorite musical group or entertainer

Tickets to see a show

Tickets to see the circus

Dinner and a movie (a gift certificate to a restaurant and a movie theater)

A gift certificate to a club or show or restaurant on New Year's Eve

A gift certificate to a home decorating store so they can buy some new "decorative items" for their home

A gift certificate to a bed and breakfast or country inn

Two good books . . two outdoor lounge chairs . . and two pairs of sunglasses

A gift certificate for "good bed linens" . . everyone likes luxurious sheets or comforters or pillows

Gift certificate for "speciality" cooking lessons

Find out if she has a china or silver or stemware pattern and then buy an additional piece

And this puts a smile on everyone's face . . a BIG cookie jar filled with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies

Answered by: A Certified wedding specialist / A Professional bridal consultant / A Wedding ceremony officiant




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar