Kay
I've seen about a million of these and I know this is getting old, but I wanted to add my opinion.
1) Weather in the base game. Just the basics though, like rain and wind, I don't want my computer to explode ><.
2) More focus on the Sims personality. The Sims 3 game was my first Sims game ever, and the focus on the Sims appearance was great, but the traits were dull. I found out that the Sims 2 had better focus on the Sims personality (which makes me upset and want the Sims 2), so the Sims were quirky and funny. I hope this is added in the Sims 4.
3) More instruments. You know, the violin, piano, flute, etc. I want more than just a guitar.
4) Fewer Rabbitholes. I hope that they will show what they're doing in work, school or in the restaurant. Or do what they did with the Wii version and let you chose what they're doing.
5) Different relationship views. I think this would be interesting. Like Bob could see Ann as a Love Interest but Ann sees him as a friend. This would cause a lot of (funny) problems and awkward moments.
6)More interactions. It was just so dull and boring. I hated it! Best Friends should talk about old times, Husbands and Wives should kiss when they get home from work, Mothers should punish children and kiss a kid when they get hurt. Toddlers should knock over whatever they can reach, and Teens should rebel against their parents. I would add more, but I'm brain dead.
7) Big Sims World. There should be four different countries, (Asia, Europe, North America, Australia)
In Asia, there would be a town version of Japan, China and India. In Europe, There would be a town version of London, Rome, and Paris. In North America, There would be a New York, L.A and a Small ordinary town, like somewhere in Kansas or Ohio or Minnesota. In each town there would be rural part (where it's best to grow plants), a suburb (a good idea if you want a lot a kids, because you would be close the school and college.) and a city (the clubs, theater, jobs and other things would be here.) I think it would be fun the travel and meet other Sims.
8) Keep and add MORE supernatural creatures. They should have the basics in the base game (vampires, witches, and were-wolfs) and then have an expansion pack (EA still needs money) with the fairies, genies, nekos (cat people), angles, and demons. They should also have a switch for the people who don't want supernatural Sims in there game.
9)More Items. This one is self explanatory.
And that's about it. Add your what you think should be in the Sims 4.
Answer
Sims 3 already haves 1 & 3. The new EP Seasons comes with weather and of course seasons changing. Late Night and Showtime came with 5 different instruments like the piano, drums, the DJ thing, etc. Now for everything else you said I totally agree. It will be cool to send your kid to the room and have him locked without watching TV or playing and teenagers hating their patents because they are too strict, etc.
What I want to see on TS4 is:
- More careers and activities like vegetarian, model, graphics design, news reporter, zoo keeper (lol), lifeguard, sports coach, pilot, pizza delivery, sales associate, etc. Go to college to major in a profession. Make you repeat grades if you fail and skip school to go to the beach your friends or meet up with your bf/gf.
- Bring back grocery and clothing stores to shop in. This was one of my favorite things of TS2 where you go inside a supermarket and pick what you want to buy and try out on clothes, etc. It made the game more realistic you know.
- Go to a funeral when someone dies or go to your honeymoon when you get married. Like take a trip to Hawaii, Paris or a romantic private island (:
- Be able to pickpocket people or steal belongings from a mansion without been in the whole robbery career. Murdering scenes! I think it will super cool as a police officer or an investigater to solve the case.
- Etc.
Sims 3 already haves 1 & 3. The new EP Seasons comes with weather and of course seasons changing. Late Night and Showtime came with 5 different instruments like the piano, drums, the DJ thing, etc. Now for everything else you said I totally agree. It will be cool to send your kid to the room and have him locked without watching TV or playing and teenagers hating their patents because they are too strict, etc.
What I want to see on TS4 is:
- More careers and activities like vegetarian, model, graphics design, news reporter, zoo keeper (lol), lifeguard, sports coach, pilot, pizza delivery, sales associate, etc. Go to college to major in a profession. Make you repeat grades if you fail and skip school to go to the beach your friends or meet up with your bf/gf.
- Bring back grocery and clothing stores to shop in. This was one of my favorite things of TS2 where you go inside a supermarket and pick what you want to buy and try out on clothes, etc. It made the game more realistic you know.
- Go to a funeral when someone dies or go to your honeymoon when you get married. Like take a trip to Hawaii, Paris or a romantic private island (:
- Be able to pickpocket people or steal belongings from a mansion without been in the whole robbery career. Murdering scenes! I think it will super cool as a police officer or an investigater to solve the case.
- Etc.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar