Everything Needed for a Home Theater System?




NONAME


I need to know everything you need to have for a very good home theater. like blue ray dvd player and hdtv ect. you know, the good stuff


Answer
For a Home Theater

You need at least a Projector

1080p preffered 720p is ok

You need a 7.1 system with a great receiver or pre-amp+ Amp combo.

You need great speakers. and a Great sub.

You will in most cases want a good high gain fixed frame screen.

For a good 7.1 system I suggest you look at Kef iq7s for the front speakers a Kef iq6 for the center

Then get 4 Kef 2001.2 speakers for the surrounds.

For the projector

I suggest a Sanyo. Best buy has a great deal on a 1080p one right now.

You will also want some comfy furniture. Nothing sucks more than great sound and bad seating.

You will want 2 12 inch DIY kit subs from Dayton Express Preferably the Titanic Series.

You will also need to do some acoustical treatments.


Of course this list is exhuastive, but I don't know your budget.

You will want to spend half your budget on a good display, half on your sound system and a another half on furniture(Hey I'm cheating on math)

Make sure you get the display calibrated using a Digital Video Essentials Disc.

On the sound system 80 percent goes to speakers 20 percent to the receiver.

of the speaker budget 40 percent should go to a subwoofer(DIY is preferred)

The other 60 percent of the speaker budget should comprise of 2/3rds going to the fronts and the center and 1/3rd to the surrounds.

You will want to match fronts and a center together from the same brand.

For a blu-ray player look at a ps3

I know there is more, but this is a start.

How many seats should I have in my home theater?




Joe


I have 6 people in my family, but they are older so they have boyfriends/girlfriends. What would be an ideal amount of seats for our home theater?


Answer
Really up to you, BUT note that there are space requirements. For more than about 6-8 a 110"-130" screen is probably going to be required) and you will need the 1st row of seats at least 13 ft back from the screen. With that size screen more than about 4-5 seats wide (in theatre seating) will give too much of an angle. You also need to consider risers for 2nd and 3rd rows, etc. And that will mean the room may have to be higher than 8' ... possibly 10' or more. And given older people, you need lots of room between rows and on each side for access. In other words if you plan on more than about 8 seat plan on a room bigger than 20x20 ft.

See the links for some helpful info.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar