~~Foshizzl
I have a pretty good size room that i am redecorating it is 13x27.
I have black leather furniture and creamy/beige carpet. I have yet to paint. I am up for anything. I want something different. Any ideas or pictures of ideas?? I dont have any pictures, clocks, mirrors anything yet. I wanna do something modern with a flare.
Thanks
Answer
for the theater room, i'd go dark. like forrest, or ox blood, or hershey brown, or even colbalt blue would be dramatic. i've even seen jet black. very nice for a theater room. then the liviing room part, keep it creamy as the carpet and bring in an accent color maybe the one you used for the theater room. possibly, chairs, pillows, art, vase and/or decor flowers. wish i was there to help. sounds like fun!
for the theater room, i'd go dark. like forrest, or ox blood, or hershey brown, or even colbalt blue would be dramatic. i've even seen jet black. very nice for a theater room. then the liviing room part, keep it creamy as the carpet and bring in an accent color maybe the one you used for the theater room. possibly, chairs, pillows, art, vase and/or decor flowers. wish i was there to help. sounds like fun!
Home Theater Setup Ideas?!?
skoocda
My family might be making a completely new home theater system in our basement. What should we get for a screen, sound system, seating and/or storage?
Answer
Try to avoid the (HTIB) home theater in a box systems as most of these systems don't delivery the big theater effect. If you can, take the time to visit several specialty hometheater stores. Stores like best buy and circuit city may not have dedicated theater rooms to show off their equipment. They may not carry the high end electronics that deliver the big sound! Check out the link below to give you and your family an idea of some recomended equipment. Good luck.
Try to avoid the (HTIB) home theater in a box systems as most of these systems don't delivery the big theater effect. If you can, take the time to visit several specialty hometheater stores. Stores like best buy and circuit city may not have dedicated theater rooms to show off their equipment. They may not carry the high end electronics that deliver the big sound! Check out the link below to give you and your family an idea of some recomended equipment. Good luck.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar