Home theater system in a car?




Dustin M


Ok so I was just wondering if there is anyway possible I could power my subs in my car using a home theater amp. I have a AC to DC converter but I am afraid to try it because my home theater amp has high voltage. 120 I think. But I don't want to blow anything or mess anything up. So just throw out your ideas on how I could go about this. If so I can buy a car amp, I just am trying to find an alternative until I have enough money for one.

Thank you!



Answer
remember also, home theater amplifiers aren't designed to be in a moving car. they're aren't designed to be exposed to humid air, or get bumped all day long.

It's possible to use a converter, but I would strongly suggest against it.

Like the other poster said, just save up a little and buy an amp. You don't need much, i've bought usable amps for $50.

Designing a home theatre?




Raerae


How much do you think it will cost to do a home theatre? including carpeting& drywall & stuff,
This is what I have so far

the stand
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p7111/index.cfm?pkey=call%2Dmedia

the chairs(3-4)
http://www.la-z-boy.com/furniture/product.aspx?pid=5516

the sconces(2-4)
http://www.la-z-boy.com/furniture/product.aspx?pid=5516




what do you suggest for the tv?.....

im thinking of putting sconces on the wall to or recessed lighting.


Any tips/ideas? thank you!
sorry this is the sconces

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p11458/index.cfm?pkey=chardwire%2Dsconces



Answer
Don't get a TV stand from Pottery Barn. Their stuff is not optimized for electronics. Did you notice there are no electronics in the TV stand in the photo?

Here are some companies which make quality A/V furniture:

BDI
http://www.bdiusa.com/

Bell'O
http://www.bello.com/

Salamander
http://www.salamanderdesigns.com/products/av.jsp

Sanus
http://www.sanus.com/us/en/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar