Hi, can anyone indicate some resources for a DIY home theater?




vince.lemm


I want to build a basement home theater and I need some plans and ideas. I want to do everything from the woodwork to the electrical system. I am pretty handy with wood working tools and stuff, but really need some plans and photos. Are there any worth while resources, even singularly divided (woodwork, electrical system, lighting etc.) Thanks so much !!!


Answer
I found a few good articles on how to design and construct a home theater.
-http://www.diy-home-theater-design.com/
http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projects/theater/thtr_1.htm

good luck!



Home Elixir Home Staging
www.homeelixir.com

How great is Theater? :)?




Toni


I want to know how theater makes you feel, what is theater, and what does it truly mean to you?


I want to study Theater Arts at Howard University and I don't know why. I think it's just my calling. I think it's incredible. I'm excited about it. If anyone out there is involved with theater, please pour your heart out with the ups and downs, everything!! I'm interested in your stories!!



Answer
Theatre is everything! It truely is! When Shakespeare said "all the worlds a stage" he couldn't have been more accurate! For me theatre is home! It is me in my most organic and natural state! I feel calmer, happier, and more beautiful on stage! put me there and nothing can touch me. I can't explain it... there is something magical about theatre. It has the power to litterally take an audience of people into any time or place in the world. Thats incredible.
I started performing when I was six because I was wicked shy so my mom thought a little community theatre would help but little did she know what she was causing! Theatre has made me who I am today, and now I am forever in debt to the stage because without it I have no idea where I would be. Its an incredible profession to go into and I couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you have chosen to follow it as well. It couldnt be more rewarding




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar