slowchamp
Right now I have an Onkyo receiver that's almost dead. It came with my bose acostimass 15 system. I don't know if watts really matters on a new receiver since the bose module actually powers all the speakers. Any ideas?
Answer
It really depends on your budget. I often recommend the Onkyo TX-SR707 7.2 receiver for people with a budget of around $500(when on sale). I recommend it because it is one of the few THX receivers for under $1000, it has low THD, 2 subwoofer hookups. lots of HDMI hoookups and can do multi zones.
It really depends on your budget. I often recommend the Onkyo TX-SR707 7.2 receiver for people with a budget of around $500(when on sale). I recommend it because it is one of the few THX receivers for under $1000, it has low THD, 2 subwoofer hookups. lots of HDMI hoookups and can do multi zones.
Ideas for baby shower game prizes?
poetress12
I need cute ideas! And CHEAP! I'm running low on my budget! I have 5 games planned out, and I'd like for each gift to be different. I thought of picture frames and candles, but what else?
Answer
BATH SALT FAVORS:
A great favor (or prize!) at the shower....everyone loves a home-spa experience!! Buy bath salts in bulk (Ebay is a great resource for this!!). Buy cellophane gift bags or small mason jars to place the bath salts in. Create custom labels made with all your baby shower information and attach these labels to the ribbon at the top of each individual cellophane bag or jar!!!
Suggestion: Budget for 1/2 pound to 1 pound per guest attending for this favor or prize!! Bath salts are heavy and what may sound like a lot when purchasing usually winds up being about half of what you expected.
--------------------
AT HOME MOVIE NIGHT GIFT BASKET
Purchase a nice medium sized wicker basket (dollar store has these!). Fill it with a blockbuster gift card, a couple of packages of Movie-Theatre Style Popcorn, and some gourmet soda, tea or juice. Tie it up with shrink wrap or tulle. Instant Home-Movie Night!!!
SCRAPBOOKING KIT
Places like Michael's and even Wal-Mart or Target often sell beginning scrapbooking kits for less than $10.00. A great gift....and if the receiver doesn't need it she can always hand it over to the new mommy who probably would love to have it!
Other great items:
Photo frames, handmade greeting cards, gift certificates, candles and gourmet food mixes or preparations (the type that are storable, not perishable)
BATH SALT FAVORS:
A great favor (or prize!) at the shower....everyone loves a home-spa experience!! Buy bath salts in bulk (Ebay is a great resource for this!!). Buy cellophane gift bags or small mason jars to place the bath salts in. Create custom labels made with all your baby shower information and attach these labels to the ribbon at the top of each individual cellophane bag or jar!!!
Suggestion: Budget for 1/2 pound to 1 pound per guest attending for this favor or prize!! Bath salts are heavy and what may sound like a lot when purchasing usually winds up being about half of what you expected.
--------------------
AT HOME MOVIE NIGHT GIFT BASKET
Purchase a nice medium sized wicker basket (dollar store has these!). Fill it with a blockbuster gift card, a couple of packages of Movie-Theatre Style Popcorn, and some gourmet soda, tea or juice. Tie it up with shrink wrap or tulle. Instant Home-Movie Night!!!
SCRAPBOOKING KIT
Places like Michael's and even Wal-Mart or Target often sell beginning scrapbooking kits for less than $10.00. A great gift....and if the receiver doesn't need it she can always hand it over to the new mommy who probably would love to have it!
Other great items:
Photo frames, handmade greeting cards, gift certificates, candles and gourmet food mixes or preparations (the type that are storable, not perishable)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar