theramenad
-My birthday's in December.
-I'm a girl, and I'm inviting both boys and girls.
-The party's at my house.
-I have a really cool home theater in my basement, so any ideas for movies?
And what could we do, other than watching movies?
Thanks:)
And guys, please don't be stupid. No, there isn't going to be drinking. I'm not throwing my life away at 15.
Answer
tons of good ideas here
http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/party_ideas.html
tons of good ideas here
http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/party_ideas.html
home theater design question?
i-got-ques
the tv and sound system is easy to pick out. im just a little confused on the colors. the theater is going to be in my basement. so there's no windows or anything like that. i was also thinking of putting some blue neon behind the tv that'll shine on the wall behind, and some blue neon under the bar. i just think that would look cool. but other than that, are there any other ideas as far as colors or anything else. any suggestions are appreciated.
Answer
Take a look at other home theaters on line and see what color scene they are using some of the better colors I have seen are a dark maroon; a dark brown, and blue, usually varied shades also look better than just one solid color like a maroon with brown trim or blue with gray combination.. I agree that a switch for the neon would be important, when you first set it up it may look really cool but after a while it may get annoying...also other lighting may also be important...
Take a look at other home theaters on line and see what color scene they are using some of the better colors I have seen are a dark maroon; a dark brown, and blue, usually varied shades also look better than just one solid color like a maroon with brown trim or blue with gray combination.. I agree that a switch for the neon would be important, when you first set it up it may look really cool but after a while it may get annoying...also other lighting may also be important...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar