Shawn
Let's talk about our furniture, especially the one gets various functions. say, muti-functional desk....etc.
Answer
I like built-in wall furniture, suede sofas, lots of pillows, mirror coffee tables, wall beds are nice, too. .. and a wet bar, theatre seats, etc.
If you want ideas, check out HGTV.com. I am sure they have suggestions for you.
I like built-in wall furniture, suede sofas, lots of pillows, mirror coffee tables, wall beds are nice, too. .. and a wet bar, theatre seats, etc.
If you want ideas, check out HGTV.com. I am sure they have suggestions for you.
Need help with room makeover!!! please?
<3_jonas
ok i am redoing my game room and my family has decided that we want it to be like a movie theater... but i need some help. we cant decide on a color and we desperatly need some decorations...the room is like medium sized and we want a couch or something too... oh by the way we have a huge air hockey table if that helps. thank you !! (in advance) :D
Answer
This site has some cool before-and-after pics:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dc_design_home_theatre/article/0,1793,HGTV_3374_5825755,00.html
And maybe some ideas from this site:
http://www.pastpresentandbeyond.com/store/item_list.asp?custid=22485&cat_ID=1017
And your posters, you can order here:
http://www.allposters.com/-st/Theme-Rooms-Posters_c93839_.htm
This site has some cool before-and-after pics:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dc_design_home_theatre/article/0,1793,HGTV_3374_5825755,00.html
And maybe some ideas from this site:
http://www.pastpresentandbeyond.com/store/item_list.asp?custid=22485&cat_ID=1017
And your posters, you can order here:
http://www.allposters.com/-st/Theme-Rooms-Posters_c93839_.htm
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar