jack
so ive been talking to this girl for awhile now and we've decided to start dating id like to take her some were she will always remember i want it to be unique and exciting. any ideas?
Answer
drinks, coffee, nice park, drive-in theater, movies @ home, amusement parks, mini-golf, bowling, pool, something you can teach her, painting classes, team-work activities like sports or trivia, cool museums/exhibits like the "Bodies Exhibit", don't spend a lot and keep it simple!
drinks, coffee, nice park, drive-in theater, movies @ home, amusement parks, mini-golf, bowling, pool, something you can teach her, painting classes, team-work activities like sports or trivia, cool museums/exhibits like the "Bodies Exhibit", don't spend a lot and keep it simple!
unique (theatre-y) gift from London?
Q. My cousin's boyfriend will be in London for a couple more weeks and he wants to bring me home (the US) something, but I have no idea what to tell him. I want something unique...not just a stupid t-shirt or a magnet etc. I want something that is meaningful and has a story. Me and him are both really into theatre, so I was thinking of something along those lines...but what?
Answer
Take in a visit to the Globe Theater- replica of Shakespeare's theater- they have a gift shop with shakespeare related things
also when I was there last I donated a small amount of money for the Globe "Trust"( charity) fund and you get a certificate
There is also Theater Museum across from Convent Gardens- they also have a gift shop
Take in a visit to the Globe Theater- replica of Shakespeare's theater- they have a gift shop with shakespeare related things
also when I was there last I donated a small amount of money for the Globe "Trust"( charity) fund and you get a certificate
There is also Theater Museum across from Convent Gardens- they also have a gift shop
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar