hfoster@hf
I am considering using the Magnolia Home Theater/Geek Squad division of Best Buy to purchase and install a fairly complex home theater project and would like to know if anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) with these companies. Their prices appear to be a lot more reasonable than other high-end custom installation companies, but I want to make sure I am not going to end up with an inferior product.
Answer
I would suggest either installing it yourself, or finding a store that specializes in audio/video/home theater systems and having them install it. A lot of times their prices are a little higher, but they offer free installs, and you get experienced staff.
I had paid for an install service from Circuit City, and the kid who rang up my order showed up at my house to do the install. He had no idea what he was doing, and wasn't even prepared. I had to provide tools. I realize CC and BB are two different companies, but they are comparable, and one of the reasons they can offer lower costs is because they offer lower paid help. At the very least, ask how experienced your install techs are going to be.
I would suggest either installing it yourself, or finding a store that specializes in audio/video/home theater systems and having them install it. A lot of times their prices are a little higher, but they offer free installs, and you get experienced staff.
I had paid for an install service from Circuit City, and the kid who rang up my order showed up at my house to do the install. He had no idea what he was doing, and wasn't even prepared. I had to provide tools. I realize CC and BB are two different companies, but they are comparable, and one of the reasons they can offer lower costs is because they offer lower paid help. At the very least, ask how experienced your install techs are going to be.
Any special quality of home theaters near Dallas?
Sango
My friend who has been living in Dallas is looking for the business that provides home theaters installation with professional and reliable workmanship. She shared me about her requirement and I want to help. Thanks.
http://www.hi-endaudio.com/
Answer
so what is your question Let me just say that it is never a good Idea to expect people to go to a web site to help you. Sorry man to many trolls out there planting spy ware anyway they can.
You don't have enough money to get me to open that site. Please repost your question. Peace.
so what is your question Let me just say that it is never a good Idea to expect people to go to a web site to help you. Sorry man to many trolls out there planting spy ware anyway they can.
You don't have enough money to get me to open that site. Please repost your question. Peace.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar