I need serious help connecting Xbox 360 to Home Theater System?

home theater design ideas
 on Modern home entertainment with Home Theater from BDI
home theater design ideas image



Michael


I have tried this for over a week now, looked up every guide there possibly is. Any last help?
What I have is...
Xbox 360
HDTV
Home Theater DVD system
Charter cable TV box

The cables I have are the ones from the XBOX 360, RYW on the ends
Then i have a RGB cable with RGB on both ends

Right now I have my xbox cables into my tv, the hdmi cord from my cable box to my tv and I have no idea where the RGB cables go.

Am i missing anything? I think I may need another set of RYB cables but I honestly have no idea. Any suggestions would be awesome. thanks!



Answer
You would connect your xbox directly to the tv by using HDMI cable (if the unit has one) this would provide you with the best video of 1080P and audio up to 7.1. The RGB cable is for video only and you also need an optical audio cable for the audio. The Red, White and Yellow is a composite cable and does not offer you the best video (280P) and only 2 channel stereo. You would connect your home theater in a box directly to the tv with what is provided for an output from it. Your tv only provide you with an optical audio output. This is a digital signal that has to be decoded by a multi channel receiver, home theater in a box with an optical audio input or a sound bar. Your home theater in a box is not a very good unit and not flexible for adding anything to it. It is mainly designed for you to watch a movie with surround sound on the built in dvd player. You are not going to get surround sound from the other device you have. This is a common issue with consumer that has a home theater in a box. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. Hope this will help you out.

I have a Westinghouse Tv and a Samsung bluray player, any suggestions on a home theatre system?




Jessi J


I mainly just want the speakers to hook up to my bluray because I don't have cable so all I do is watch Netflix and DVDs/blurays, but I've seen some packages that come with a Samsung 3D player and wouldn't mind purchasing that in a bundle deal if in the end it's a better deal. I just have no idea what I should be getting. Any suggestions are appreciated!


Answer
I would not recommend any of those home theater in a box. They are not flexible for adding anything to them or for up grading. They are mainly designed for you to watch a movie with surround sound. When one item fails you have to replace the whole system. Take a look at an Onkyo HT-S3500, it is a 5.1 receiver and a set of speakers. You can connect just about anything to the receiver and get surround sound. You add a Panasonic blu ray disc player (the most reliable player in the market today) and you have a nice system, The Onkyo you can find at Fry's Electronic for $299 and the Panasonic player for around $79. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar