home theater design for living room image
I am searching for a Panasonic home theater system for my living room that is good. It has to be a Panasonic home theater system as I have heard so many good things about them.
My budget is approximately 500£ for this Panasonic home theater system.
I want the Panasonic home theater system to be a 5.1 as a minimum as I believe that you have to have at least 5 speakers to have a good surround sound.
So what Panasonic home theater system will you recommend and why?
Answer
Hello Maria, for your requirement I will definitely recommend the Panasonic SC-BT230.
This Panasonic home theater system you will without doubt love.
It has a really nice design, that looks great with every tv. It has fantastic sound, simply fantastic. It can be connected to almost everything. And it has an Ipod connector.
It is very easy to setup and everything about it is so cool.
I have put up a link below where you can check it and see what you feel about it. Plus you can read all the great reviews it has gotten. good luck
Hello Maria, for your requirement I will definitely recommend the Panasonic SC-BT230.
This Panasonic home theater system you will without doubt love.
It has a really nice design, that looks great with every tv. It has fantastic sound, simply fantastic. It can be connected to almost everything. And it has an Ipod connector.
It is very easy to setup and everything about it is so cool.
I have put up a link below where you can check it and see what you feel about it. Plus you can read all the great reviews it has gotten. good luck
What wireless home theater systems should I buy?
I am in search of wireless home theater systems for my living room. Frankly I dont know much about wireless home theater systems so I was hoping that some genius in here could help me out finding some kind of wireless home theater systems with good sound.
My budget for the wireless home theater systems that you find is around 400$.
So what wireless home theater systems will you recommend me to buy and why?
thank everyone!
Answer
I will recommend between two wireless home theater systems. Both are very good so it is up to you which one you like the best.
The first one is the Yamaha NS-SP1800BL. You get great value for your money with this system as it has amazing sound, nothing less.
The second one is the Sony HT-SS370. These speakers are so fantastic that its unbelievable. They have incredible sound, they look really cool and the design is very beautiful which I believe is important to wireless home theater systems.
You can check both out by searching on their names, good luck!!
***************
I found links to both of them. They are so much cheaper than I bought them a couple of months ago. So I guess you are lucky, but check them out in the links below and see which one you feel is the best one for you..
I will recommend between two wireless home theater systems. Both are very good so it is up to you which one you like the best.
The first one is the Yamaha NS-SP1800BL. You get great value for your money with this system as it has amazing sound, nothing less.
The second one is the Sony HT-SS370. These speakers are so fantastic that its unbelievable. They have incredible sound, they look really cool and the design is very beautiful which I believe is important to wireless home theater systems.
You can check both out by searching on their names, good luck!!
***************
I found links to both of them. They are so much cheaper than I bought them a couple of months ago. So I guess you are lucky, but check them out in the links below and see which one you feel is the best one for you..
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar